Clean Keto Meal Plan-Week 2
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Are you feeling stuck and needing some extra inspiration? I’m here to help. I’ve already posted week 1 and here is Week 2 Clean Keto Meal Plan. This guide includes 7 full days of meal ideas that are all Clean Keto and Whole30 compliant. Additionally, it includes a FREE PDF printable that outlines 3 meals a day along with snack ideas along with a blank shopping list for you to fill out.
Further, I have included my must have kitchen gadgets and snack links that are sure to set you up for a successful week. I’m hopeful that this guide will take the stress off and help set you up on the right track. Be sure to comment and review if this post was helpful.
Breakfast ideas for the week:
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Casserole
- Egg and Cauliflower Grits
- Sausage Stir Fry with a Fried Egg
- 2 boiled eggs with a Chomps beef stick and blueberries
- Scrambled eggs, brussels sprouts with sausage and my Chili Lime Sauce
- Bone Bone Broth with half an avocado with a Chomps beef stick
- Bullet Proof Coffee (Coffee, Nutpods and MCT Oil or Ghee blended)
Lunch ideas for the week:
- Tuna Salad Stuffed Tuna Boats
- Turkey Club Lettuce Wraps
- Turkey Meatballs/Side Salad or steamed veggies
- Loaded salad with grilled chicken and my homemade ranch
- Grilled protein of choice with steamed veggies and Mac’s Awesome Sauce
- Dinner leftovers
Side Dish ideas for the week:
If you feel like you need an additional side to serve with these recipes, see some ideas below.
Snack ideas for the week:
- Bone Broth with sliced avocado
- Chomps beef stick
- Hot sauce with sliced cucumbers
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Pecans & a minimal amount of berries
Meal Prep Outline
Meal prep is key to having a successful and less stressful week. Below are a few items you can prep on Sunday that will you tons of time during the week.
- Prep the Eggs Benedict Casserole to have on hand for easy grab and go meal options.
- Clean all berries and vegetables
- Boil a half dozen of eggs to have on hand for an easy grab and go breakfast or snack.