Tuna Salad Stuffed Mini Peppers (Keto + Whole30)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
TUNA SALAD SALAD STUFFED MINI PEPPERS
I’m always on the search for an easy recipe that’s healthy but will also hit the spot. Y’all, these Tuna Salad Stuffed Mini Peppers are game changer. When you bite into a tuna stuffed pepper there is a crunch and an explosion of flavor. You won’t believe they are healthy. These are perfect for a quick easy snack or lunch.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Making the tuna fish the night before and allowing it to sit in the fridge for at least 16 hours takes it to the next level.
- If you don’t love peppers, feel free to use cucumber slices. Slice thick and add a spoonful of the tuna salad to the tops.
- For an easy meal prep option during the week, make a large bowl of tuna salad and pre-wash and pre-cut the peppers on Sunday. This makes for an excellent grab and go meal or snack option.
HOW TO SERVE
These Stuffed Mini Peppers are amazing to serve as a snack or even a meal. Making a big bowl of tuna on Sunday and having it for quick grab and go meals during the week is a life saver. You can even pre-wash and cut your mini peppers on Sunday and have them ready to grab to pair with the tuna. Below are a few other ideas of what you can pair with these if you need a little something extra.
- Bone broth
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Chomps Beef Stick
- Handful of pecans
SHOP MY POST TUNA SALAD SALAD STUFFED MINI PEPPERS
MORE KETO MEAL IDEAS
Keto Tuna Salad Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Three 5-ounce cans white meat tuna packed in water drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 large pickle spears chopped
- 1/3 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 hard-boiled egg chopped (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika to sprinkle on top of salad
- 8 mini peppers cut in half (16 halves)
- Wash and clean the mini peppers. Cut them in half and remove the stem, ribs and seeds. Place the pepper halves on a plate and set to the side.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in the canned tuna and break up the tuna with a fork. Transfer the chopped red onions, pickles, pickle juice, chopped hard-boiled egg and mayo. Mix together until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the tuna salad between the baby pepper halves. Sprinkle the tops of the tuna salad stuffed mini peppers with paprika.
- The tuna salad can be served immediately or for best taste, store in the fridge covered for 24 hours before serving.
- 7 NET carbs per 3 halves of mini peppers stuffed with the tuna salad
- Click here for my homemade mayo.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
PIN THESE TUNA SALAD STUFFED MINI PEPPERS TO YOU PINTEREST BOARD
NEED MORE CLEAN KETO RESOURCES?
If you are looking for more resources and ideas for clean keto, be sure to check out my posts below. These are here to support you while trying to navigate and grasp the concept of “clean keto.”