Are you feeling stuck and needing some extra inspiration? I’m here to help with my Free 7-Day Clean Keto Meal Plan. This guide includes 7 full days of meal ideas that are all paleo and keto compliant. Additionally, it includes a FREE PDF printable that outlines 3 meals a day along with snack ideas along with a blank shopping list for you to fill out.
Further, I have included my must have kitchen gadgets and snack links that are sure to set you up for a successful week. I’m hopeful that this guide will take the stress off and help set you up on the right track. Be sure to comment and review if this post was helpful.
MONDAY: Steak Salad
TUESDAY: Mini Taco Meatloaf Muffins
Side dish ideas for this recipe: Your favorite steamed veggie, side salad.
WEDNESDAY: Bang Bang Shrimp Salad
Side dish ideas for this recipe: Steamed veggies or side salad.
THURSDAY: Rotel Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Side dish ideas for this recipe: Broccoli, green beans, or a side salad
FRIDAY: Garlic Steak Bites
Side dish ideas for this recipe: Broccoli, cauliflower mash, green beans or even top over a salad.
SATURDAY: Air Fryer Shrimp
Side dish ideas for this recipe: Coleslaw, or a loaded side salad.
SUNDAY: Asian Lettuce Wraps
Side dish ideas: I usually don’t serve these with a side. But if you feel like you will need a little more, you can serve the meat mixture over cauliflower rice with an extra side of veggies.
Breakfast ideas for the week:
- Steak and Caramelized Onion Frittata
- Egg and Cauliflower Grits
- Bone Broth and avocado
- 2 boiled eggs with a beef stick and blueberries
- Scrambled eggs with bacon
- Bulletproof coffee
Lunch ideas for the week:
- Loaded salad with grilled chicken and my homemade ranch
- Turkey Club Lettuce Wraps
- Grilled protein of choice with steamed veggies
- Dinner leftovers
- Turkey Meatballs/Side Salad or steamed veggies
Meal Prep Outline?
Meal prep is key to having a successful and less stressful week. Below are a few items you can prep on Sunday that will you tons of time during the week.
- Cook 4-5 chicken breast (Can use for the Rotel Chicken casserole or salads during the week)
- Steak and Onion Frittata
- Clean all fruit and vegetables
- Meatloaf Muffins ( pre-cook these and add to the fridge. Simply heat up and add toppings when ready)
- Boil a half dozen of eggs to have on hand for an easy grab and go breakfast or snack.