Keto Steak Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Keto Steak Salad is filled with a ton of greens, sliced avocado, grilled red onions and tomatoes, chopped boiled eggs, sliced jicama, and thinly sliced sirloin and drizzled with a homemade Red Wine Vinaigrette. This salad is not only delicious and super easy to whip up, but it’s also Whole30, Keto and Paleo friendly.
Anytime I have steak on the weekly menu, I plan to make extra so I can use any leftovers to make this salad the next day. You can serve it with the steak cold, or simply heat up. I prefer it cold, but everyone is different so be sure to prepare it to meet your needs.
Ingredients you will need for this Keto Steak Salad:
- Sliced sirloin steak
- Fresh greens of choice
- Red onions
- Cherry tomatoes
- Boiled eggs
Ingredients you will need for the Red Wine Vinaigrette:
This Red Wine Vinaigrette dressing is absolutely delicious and is so easy to make. I love making a big batch of this on Sunday and using for salads or as a marinade throughout the week.
- Red wine vinegar
- Light olive oil
- Red bell pepper
- Dijon mustard
- Small shallot
- Lemon juice
- Garlic clove
If you are looking for the perfect summer salad that will fill you up, then look no further. This Steak Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette is so versatile and can be built with all your favorite veggies. If you are not a steak fan, feel free to sub salmon or chicken.Print
Steak Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- 10–12 ounces sirloin steak, sliced
- 5 1/2 cups lettuce of choice
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 small jicama (peeled and cut into matchsticks, 1/2 cup)
- 2 large boiled eggs, chopped
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-(3″ dia, 1/4″ thick) slice red bell pepper
- Salt/pepper to taste ( I used 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper)
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Heat a grill pan or grill on medium/high heat. Add the tomatoes and onions and grill until tender. Around 3 minutes or so.
- Start building the salad by adding the greens evenly to a platter.
- Next, add the sliced sirloin, sliced avocado, jicama, chopped boiled eggs and the grilled onions/tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the entire platter.
- Serve with the Red Wine Vinaigrette and enjoy.
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on medium/high speed until combined. Around 20-30 seconds.
- Add to a mason jar. Will store with a lid for a week in the fridge. Before serving give it a good shake.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Salads/Entrees
- Cuisine: Keto/Paleo/Whole30
Keywords: Steak Salad, Red Wine Vinaigrette. Whole30 Recipes, Keto Recipes, Paleo Recipes, Salad Recipes
Delicious! And so easy to throw together. And the dressing 🥰🥰🥰🥰 AMAZING
I just made this dressing…it is fabulous! Thanks!
This makes me so happy to hear. Thank you
Hi Ashley, made this tonight and it was so good. Do you have the carb info? Finding it difficult to figure out
So happy you enjoyed! I currently do not have all the nutritional facts for every recipe. That is a project we are currently working on, but it is a big job. All recipes will have nutritional facts by the fall. You can add these items to My Fitness Pal to get a carb count.