25 Healthy Freezer Meals
Make dinnertime a breeze with easy, healthy freezer meals that take the stress out of meal prep!
25 Healthy Freezer Meals
Listen, I need to talk to you about your freezer. Did you know this ice-cold, magical appliance can actually work for you? Those busy weeknights you just don’t have enough time to plan for dinner? Freezer. That family party next Saturday that you totally forgot about? Freezer. Want to meal plan healthy dinners for the month? Freezer!
Healthy Freezer Meals are everything! They save money, time, and ensure a healthy meal on the table for the whole family. Eliminate your dinnertime stress and start using that freezer!
Tips & Tricks for Healthy Freezer Meals
Storage: Make sure you use an airtight container to store your freezer meals. If you do this, you can make them last 3-6 months!
Thawing: There are a few different ways to thaw freezer meals. The best option is to thaw 24-48 hours in the refrigerator, however, you can also thaw in the microwave with the defrost setting. Be sure to use a microwave-safe dish if using this method.
Labels: It’s super helpful to stick a label on your airtight container to remind yourself what the dish is, and the date it was made. This way, you can stay organized and keep track of expiration!
4. Dairy Free Keto Lasagna // Tastes Lovely
5. Eggplant Parmesan // Every Last Bite
7. The BEST Pumpkin Chili Recipe // Platings + Pairings
8. Life Changing Instant Pot Beef Stew // Pinch of Yum
8. Firecracker Chicken Meatballs with Cilantro Coconut Pineapple Rice // Ambitious Kitchen
10. Keto Zucchini Fritters // Tastes Lovely
11. Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Browned Butter Sauce // Platings + Pairings
12. Sausage Stir Fry
14. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole // Paleo Running Momma
15. Hawaiian Steak Kabobs // The Whole Cook
18. Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas with Avocado Lime Crema // Ambitious Kitchen
19. Keto Creamy Chicken + Tomato Casserole // Tastes Lovely
22. Pickle Brine Chicken // The Endless Meal
23. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes // Paleo Running Momma
Pin This Post on Pinterest!
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!