Salmon Patties and Remoulade Sauce (Keto + Whole30)
These crispy salmon patties make a delicious meal or appetizer in a pinch! Paired with creamy remoulade sauce, you’ll keep coming back for seconds! The best part? They’re Keto + Whole30 compliant.
Salmon Patties and Remoulade Sauce
I am all about the dipping! Eating healthy can sometimes feel like the same routine over and over. “Chicken AGAIN?” is just about the worst thing to hear after you’ve spent so much time cooking dinner. Spicing things up with a dip or a sauce is the way to turn your meal from drab to fun in a matter of minutes! These crispy, delicious salmon patties and remoulade sauce will have your kids eating fish and loving it in no time at all.
How to Serve Salmon Patties and Remoulade Sauce
- These salmon patties can be served as the main entree for dinner, paired with my southern green beans and cauliflower mash for a yumming, filling, and flavorful family meal.
- Serve as an appetizer in your favorite serving dish for your next get together with the remoulade sauce in a separate bowl for easy dipping.
Tips & Tricks
- Lemon Garnish: Squeeze a little lemon on the salmon patty and then top with the remoulade sauce for a delicious mix of tangy and creamy.
- Avocado Oil: Use an oil like Avocado oil for frying because it has a higher smoke point than olive oil.
- Leftovers: Heat leftovers in the microwave for 30 seconds, then pan sear with avocado oil to make them crispy.
Refrigerator: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat in a pan with avocado oil when ready to serve.
Freezer: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. Microwave for 30 seconds to defrost, then reheat in a pan with avocado oil to make them crispy.
Shop My Post
Want More Healthy Patty Recipes?
- Caulifower Fritters
- 30 Minute Pistachio Crusted Tuna Patties
- Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties
- Buffalo Chicken Patties with Spicy Ranch
- 3 (7 oz) cans salmon, drained
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Transfer the drained salmon to a large bowl. Take a fork and break up any large pieces. Add the almond flour, egg, onions, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt/pepper, and mayo to the salmon and combine using a large spoon or even your hands.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop, portion the mixture into 8 equal-sized salmon cakes. Use your hands to form these into patties, like you would do when making hamburgers. Chill the uncooked salmon cakes in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. This step is optional but will help hold its shape when cooking.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- In batches, saute the salmon cakes for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with the creamy remoulade dipping sauce.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix together until combined. Last up to 5 days in the fridge.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months. You can also freeze the patties uncooked, then thaw to cook when ready.
- Click here to grab my homemade mayo recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Salmon Patties, Whole30, Keto
Pin this Salmon Patties and Remoulade Sauce Recipe
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!