Stop what you are doing and make these Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties! They will seriously change your life in the best way. Not only are they filled with tons of flavor, but it requires minimal ingredients and can be whipped up in no time at all. They are also Keto, Macro Friendly and kid friendly.
Recently, I have been making a double batch of these Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties on Sunday and using for meal prep during the week and freezing the rest of easy meals later in the month. I am amazed by how well they store in the fridge. In my opinion, I think they taste better after sitting a few days. I will simply heat up in the microwave, skillet or add to the air fryer for 2-3 minutes.
Feta isn’t something that I incorporate into my diet that often, but every now and then it just hits the spot. I usually get really upset stomachs if I have dairy, but these patties don’t seem to throw me off track. However, if you can’t have dairy, try subbing your favorite dairy free cheese.
What you need for this recipe:
- Ground Chicken- Walmart will usually carry this, but if you can’t find it, simply ask the butcher at any grocery store, and they will get you some.
- Feta Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Large egg
- Almond Flour
- Olive Oil
- Skillet for frying
How to serve these Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties:
- On top of a salad
- Sweet Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Cauliflower Rice
- Zucchini or Squash
- Cauliflower Mash
- Tomato & Cucumber Salad
These Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties are the perfect healthy meal option. Serve them on top of a salad or along side your favorite veggie. Keto, Macro friendly and the perfect meal prep option.
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil (For frying)
- In a large mixing bowl add in the ground chicken, almond flour, egg, feta, chopped spinach, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix together.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 8 large or 12 small balls and place on a plate or parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet on medium/high heat with 1 tbsp of olive oil (This may take 2 batces of cooking. 1 tbsp for each batch).
- Add each patties to the skillet and use a spatula to press each ball into a disc shape.
- Let each patty cook 4-5 minutes on each side. It is important to check the middle to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through. The internal temp for the patties should be 165F to be fully cooked.
- Remove and serve over lettuce, on top of a bun or serve with a side of vegetables.
- If the chicken mixture is still too wet, add another tablespoon of almond flour.
- Store in a glass container for up to one week and 3 months in the freezer.
- Category: Entree/Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Serving Size: 1 Pattie
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 0.5
- Sodium: 265
- Fat: 5.7
- Carbohydrates: 1.6
- Fiber: 0.3
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 111
Keywords: Chicken Patties, Keto Recipes, Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties, Chicken Recipes
Shop My Post:
Be sure to pin this Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties to your Pinterest Board:
Love this recipe? Be sure to check out my other favorites below:
- Buffalo Chicken Patties
- Greek Chicken on a Stick
- Sriracha Chicken Meatballs
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!