Easter Charcuterie Board
Published Mar 24, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Easter Charcuterie Board
Spring has finally sprung and I couldn’t be happier for warmer weather and Easter coming up. I wanted to create a beautiful Easter Charcuterie Board that could be used at a family gathering or party this season. Walmart is always my go-to place when building a charcuterie board. They have quality fresh ingredients and spring decor that is sure to refresh your space. I have had a Walmart+ membership for the past year and a half and it has saved me so much time. I just open my app and order exactly what I need and have it delivered right to my door for free without stepping foot in the store. It’s so easy and convenient. Be sure to HOP OVER to Walmart for all your Easter and spring needs!
This post was sponsored by Walmart, however, all opinions remain my own.
What Is A Charcuterie Board?
According to Webstraunt Store, “In the French tradition, charcuterie (pronounced “shahr-ku-tuh-ree”) is the art of preparing and assembling cured meats and meat products. … A charcuterie board is an assortment of meats, cheeses, artisan bread, olives, fruit, and nuts, all artfully arranged on a serving board.”
How To Build This Easter Charcuterie Board?
I love making charcuterie boards because they are so versatile and can be built to meet your specific style. Also, I love building my boards based on the season. So with the Easter Charcuterie Board, I wanted to buy ingredients that would represent the spring season. If you are not a fan of some of the items on this specific board, feel free to sub your favorites.
Tips and Tricks
- Use A Variety Of Meats: Salami, chorizo, pepperioni, proscuitto, or summer sausage slices.
- Wait To Place The Meats: Store the meats in the fridge to right before serving. If you put it out too early it can get warm and rubery. Keeping it cool until right before eating makes it tastes so much better.
- Cheese It Up: Add at least 2 to 3 types of cheese. Texture is everything when it comes to a charcuterie board so pick be sure to pick something creamy, soft and hard. For a bit of tart flavor add in pickles and different varieties of olives.
- Savory & Sweet: I love pairing savory and sweet when builiding a tray or board. Adding lots of seasonal fruits, honey and jams along side the cheese makes for a wonderful pairing.
- The Crunch Factor: A good crunch makes everything complete. Be sure to add your favorite crackers, nuts and bread slices along side the cheese and jams. It is truly magical when adding all 3 of these together.
- Garnish: For garnish I love adding whatever is in season. For fall I like to use fresh herbs and fall fruit and for spring and summer I will add all in season fruits and flowers.
- Don’t Forget Wine or Sparkling Cider: Wine and sparking cider is the bow on the gift. It really ties this whole board together. The salty and savory flavors of the cheese will enhance the aroma of the wine.
Video: How To Make Salamai Roses
A charcuterie board is an assortment of meats, cheeses, artisan bread, olives, fruit, and nuts, all artfully arranged on a serving board. For me, the main thing for a charcuterie board is the meats and cheeses. I also love making sure there is a variety so guests can get a little bit of everything.
You can find charcuterie boards anywhere. And if you are having trouble finding a board you like, get creative and use a baking sheet pan, a long roll of brown parchment paper, or just a cutting board you have laying around your kitchen.
According to Webstraunt Store, “In the French tradition, charcuterie (pronounced “shahr-ku-tuh-ree”).
I have a clean version of both ranch seasoning and a ranch dressing. Click here for the seasoning and here for the dressing.
Shop My Spring Walmart Home Favorites
Want More Spring Recipes?Print
Easter Charcuterie Board
The Ultimate Easter Charcuterie Board is perfect for family gatherings and parties. Includes colorful fruits, savory meats, ranch dipping sauce, a chocolate bunny, Peeps, cheese, crackers, and cupcakes.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6–8 servings 1x
Fresh Fruit, Veggies & Crackers
- 2 cups carrot chips
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 16 oz grapes, color of choice
- 12 oz crackers of choice
Meat, Cheese + Dip
- 10 oz. meats of choice ( I used dry salami )
- 8 oz. block soft cheese
- cheddar cheese cubes
- ranch dressing
- Large chocolate bunny
- Mini Cupcakes
- Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- To a large platter or cutting board, place the nest and chocolate eggs. In the middle add the cheese.
- Next, add the fruits and crackers, spacing them out around the tray/cutting board
- Fill in the missing areas with the meats and cheeses.
- Finally finish with the Peeps, mini cupcakes, and the large chocolate bunny.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: charcuterie board, charcuterie, Easter, Easter Tray, Veggie Tray
So cute and festive for Easter