Ranch dressing is one of those magical sauces that makes everything taste better. This is certainly the case with my Whole30 Ranch Dressing. The quality and taste of this dressing is off the charts amazing. It is so much better than the little plastic bottle you get at the store that has ingredients in them you can’t even pronounce.
Not only is it super creamy, but it also packs a punch of flavor. In my opinion, food tastes better when you know ALL the ingredients being used. This dressing has simple and healthy ingredients.
Not only is it super tasty, but it’s quick to make. Simply use my homemade 60 second mayo recipe and combine coconut milk, vinegar, dried herbs, and lemon juice and combine together. Usually, I use an immersion blender, but if you don’t have one, no worries. Simply use a food processor to combine the ingredients.
How much ranch is too much?
While completing your Whole30, be careful not to go overboard with your dressings and sauces. Although, my ranch dressing is healthy, you can still have too much. If you aren’t careful, you can find yourself eating this dressing with a spoon.
Feel free to drizzle on salads, soups, eggs, sweet potato fries and veggies. The possibilities are endless. However, be mindful when using. It is recommended to use 2 tbsp per serving.
It takes about 5 minutes to whip up and you will want to make this a weekly staple in your fridge. As far as storage, my ranch will keep for up to a week before you need to throw out. Make sure to store in a jar with an air-tight lid. I remcommend using Weck Jars. They are the best.
SHOP MY POST
Be sure to pin this recipe over on Pinterest. Click here:
Check out my other favorite sauces below:
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 2 tsp dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- Add the mayo along with the rest of the ingredients to a wide mouth mason jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until combined.
- Once combined, check the consistency. If you would like thinner, just add a little more coconut milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or place lid on the jar and store in the fridge for up to one week
Click here for my 60 second Homemade Whole30 Mayo
Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Feel free to use dried or fresh herbs.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Dressing
Keywords: Homemade Ranch, Whole30 Ranch, Keto Ranch, Ranch Dressing, Sauces, Paleo Ranch, Ranch