Chicken Bacon Ranch and Veggies (Air Fryer & Oven)
This Chicken Bacon Ranch and Veggies recipe was developed during a fridge clean-out night. On this specific evening, we were in a hurry because it was gymnastics night. However, I got this recipe on the table in less than 30 minutes. It’s now a family favorite and on my menu weekend because of how easy and flavorful it is!
What Are The Different Cooking Methods For This Recipe
This recipe has both an air fryer or oven method. I recommend using the air fryer because cleaning up is a breeze. I also love the crispy texture it gives the veggies. If you are in a hurry and need it quicker, feel free to sauté the veggies with the seasoning and chop up a rotisserie chicken. In addition, this recipe is perfect for a quick Sunday meal prep.
What is the Best Air Fryer to Purchase?
I’ve used the GoWise brand for almost 2 years now and I won’t ever go to another brand. I used to have the 5.8 quart and recently upgraded to the 7 quarts. It was the best decision to upgrade because it is large enough to where I don’t have to cook in batches. If you are debating on size, GO FOR THE 7 QUART!
Below is the air fryer I love and recommend:
Tips and Tricks For This Chicken Bacon Ranch and Veggies
- Feel free to sub any veggies of your choice. I love the combination of Brussels sprouts, squash, zucchini, and onions. If that’s not for you simply sub in your favorites.
- If cooking in the oven, be sure to switch to broil the last 2-3 minutes to get a nice crisp on your veggies and chicken.
- My homemade dry ranch seasoning is perfect for this recipe. However, adding my actual dressing over the tops takes the flavors up a notch. In my opinion, it’s important to use the dry mix and make actual dressing to top with.
Shop My Chicken Bacon Ranch and Veggie Post
Want More Keto Recipes?
Chicken and veggies tossed in homemade ranch seasoning and cooked to perfection. Topped with homemade ranch dressing and finished with crispy bacon. Only 5 NET carbs per serving and is Keto, Paleo, and Whole30.
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup homemade ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 large zucchini, quartered
- 1 large yellow squash, quartered
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts, quartered
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 1 /2 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black cracked pepper
Air Fryer Method
- Transfer the chicken and veggies to a large bowl and drizzle with the avocado oil and the dry seasoning. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is coated with the oil and seasoning.
Add the chicken and veggies to the air fryer and cook on 375F for 14 minutes, shaking halfway, or until the chicken and veggies are charred and chicken is cooked through. If your air fryer is small, you may have to cook them in 2-3 batches.
- Preheat oven to 425F and mix all the ingredients for the ranch seasoning in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and veggies to a large bowl and drizzle with the avocado oil and the dry seasoning. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is coated with the oil and seasoning. Add everything to a coated baking sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 28-30 minutes or until chicken reads 165F and the veggies are browned and tender.
Optional: Broil on high for 2 to 3 extra minutes to get everything extra crispy.
- Click here for my Whole30 homemade ranch dressing
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer/Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 491
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 923
- Fat: 30
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 46
- Cholesterol: 153
Keywords: Air Fryer Recipes, Chicken Bacon Ranch, Keto, Chicken Recipes, Sheet Pan