Charcuterie Party Cups (Keto)
These Charcuterie Party Cups are the perfect handheld grab-and-go appetizer for your guests. Each personal cup is loaded with ranch, pickled okra, cheese, tomatoes, pickles, salami, and olives. Keto and kid-friendly.
Charcuterie Party Cups
My Charcuterie Party Cups will definitely be a hit at your next party. With these, there is no need for your guests to pick around at a large charcuterie board and spread germs. These little cups are not only adorable and functional, but they are more sanitary. Be sure to give these individual cups a try at your next gathering or holiday.
Ingredients For These Charcuterie Party Cups
Since these cups are savory and keto, I kept it pretty basic. However, the possibilities are endless and the cups can be tailored with a bunch of different pairings to meet your needs. Below are my favorite keto ingredients.
- Cured Meats: Cured meats are a must when making a charcuterie board or these charcuterie cups. I used salami and dry coppa slices for my cups. Feel free to get creative. You can use chorizo, prosciutto, and even summer sausage.
- Cheese: Pairing the meats with good cheese gives the cups a good balance. I used Babybel cheese rounds because they worked perfect placed on the sides of each glass. You can also use pepper jack, mozzarella, or colby jack cheese.
- Veggies and Ranch: These are a must, in my opinion. You can use any veggies you would like. I did cherry tomatoes, pickle slices, pickled okra, and olives.
- Garnish: Garnishing each glass with a sprig of rosemary or another herb of choice.
Tips and Tricks
- Prepare close to party time.
- Refrigerate the cups before serving. If you leave the meat out at room temperature too long, it will dry out and get a weird texture and taste. Always be safe and keep them cold until right before serving.
- If you want to take these up a notch for your guest, personalize each glass by monogramming their name on the front and allow them to take it home with them. This will make for a cool party favor.
Not only are these super cute for parties, but they are also a fun kid snack. Eloise, my 6 year old actually had one after I shot the picture and she couldn’t stop raving about them. I even allowed her to make a couple and she had the best time. If you are having birthday party for kids, make some of these up. They will totally dig it!
Shop My Post?
Want More Healthy Appetizers?Print
- 4 small glasses
- 4 rosemary twigs
- 4 pickled okra
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 pickle slices
- 12 green olives
- 6 slices salami
- 6 slices dry coppa
- 1 cup ranch (1/4 cup for each glass)
- 4 Babybel cheese rounds
- Add 1/4 cup of the ranch to the bottom of each glass.
- Build each skewer by alternating an olive and salami and another skewer with a cherry tomato and pickle slice.
- Make a small slit in the Babybel cheese and add to the side of the glass. Add the 2 skewers on top of the ranch and finish with a rosemary sprig.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Charcuterie Cups, Keto, Keto Appetizer, Party Food, Memorial Day
Pin These Charcuterie Party Cups To Pinterest
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!