Keto BLT Dip (Whole30 + Dairy Free)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Geez, I love a good ole BLT. The creaminess of the mayo with the lettuce, tomatoes and bacon is pure Heaven! My new Keto BLT Dip brings all my favorite flavors together in a healthy way! Instead of chips or crackers, I use cucumbers for dipping and it totally hits the spot. It’s perfect for holiday gatherings or just a fun weekend family appetizer.
- Dairy free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- Dairy free sour cream ( I used Forager)
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
HOW TO MAKE THESE KETO BLT DIP
In a large bowl, add the tub of cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Use a handheld mixer to combine. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into a serving bowl of choice and spread out evenly. Layer with the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and chopped cooked bacon. Serve with sliced cucumbers or mini peppers! Enjoy! Will last in the fridge up to one week if stored in an air tight container.
HOW TO SERVE THIS KETO BLT DIP
- Mini Peppers
- Pork Rinds (Not Whole30)
ARE NUT CHEESES WHOLE30 COMPLIANT?
This is a question that is asked a lot by the Whole30 community. Below is Whole30 creator, Melissa Urban’s answer:
“Nut cheeses and dips ARE compliant on the program, with a strong caveat that these should be used with caution, especially if you know you rely on cheese as a comfort or stress-relieving food, OR if cheese is a trigger for other food cravings (like wine or crackers). As with Larabars or almond butter, Whole30 HQ and our Coaches all recommend that program participants use with caution, and think critically about whether including these foods in their Whole30 is a healthy choice, given their contexts and goals.”
WHOLE30 COMPLIANT BRANDS OF CREAM CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM
- Kitehill Plain Cream Cheese
- Nush Cheese Natural
- Pamela Creamery Creamy Nutcheese Original
- Forager Sour Cream
SHOP MY POST
BEST KETO & WHOLE30 APPETIZERS ON THE BLOGPrint
Keto BLT Dip (Whole30 + Dairy Free)
This Keto BLT Dip has all the amazing flavors of a real BLT. It’s base is a dairy free mixture of cream cheese and sour cream and topped with lettuce, tomatoes and crumbled bacon. Use cucumbers for dipping! Keto, Paleo, DF and Whole30.
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1– 8 oz. container dairy free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- 1/3 cup dairy free sour cream (I used Forager)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- 5–6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, add the tub of cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Use a handheld mixer to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into a serving bowl of choice and spread out evenly. Layer with the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and chopped cooked bacon.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers or mini peppers!
- Enjoy! Will last in the fridge up to one week if stored in an air tight container.
- If you are not dairy free, feel free to sub real cream cheese and sour cream for my dairy free options.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dips/Appetizer
- Cuisine: Whole30, Paleo, Keto
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 590
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 34
Keywords: BLT, BLT Dip, Keto Appetizers, Whole30, Dairy Free, Paleo
Can’t wait to try this!! Thanks so much for putting in the work so I don’t have to!! Every recipe I’ve tried that you have posted has been so good!!
I needed a change up for lunch and decided to make this dip. Oh my goodness…so so good! And easy to whip up quickly. I used the dairy free subs you recommended and I could not even tell it was dairy free! Thank you for sharing this one!
As I sat in the grocery store parking lot late Friday night, contemplating an appetizer for a pool gathering, I went to your blog like always. This dip was a huge hit and nobody could believe it was non-dairy! I tried it and said “Mac put her FOOT in this one!” Thanks for always having the easiest but most satisfying recipes 🙌🏻
Awww thanks Lauren for you kind words of support. Thrilled the recipe was a hit.