Chicken Sheet Pan
- 4 large chicken breast
- 3 carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 2 zucchinis (diced into chunks)
- 1 large yellow onion (rough chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple
- 3 cups broccoli
- sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Chop your carrots, zucchini, onions,broccoli, pineapple (I use canned pineapple with no added sugar and drain juice)
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in the coconut aminos, sesame seed oil, orange and pineapple juice garlic and ground ginger. Mix together until combined.
- Once the mixture comes to a slow boil add in the tapioca dissolved in water and combine.
- Turn heat to low. As it continues to heat the sauce will become thicker.
- Once thick, remove from heat.
- Add the chicken breast to a clean sheet pan with compliant non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, take the teriyaki sauce and brush over the top of the chicken breast. Make sure to leave some extra sauce to cover the veggies later.
- Cook the chicken in the oven without the veggies for 15 mins.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and randomly add in all the veggies and pineapple chunks around the chicken on the sheet pan.
- Pour some teriyaki sauce over the veggies. Leave just a little to add to the chicken after cooking.
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes or until veggies are tender and chicken’s internal temp is 165F. If you need to increase heat to during this step, feel free. You just don’t want to over cook chicken to where it is tough.
- Remove sheet pan and use the remaining sauce to drizzle over chicken. Add to a plate and serve with cauliflower rice if desired. Will stay good 3-4 days in the fridge for leftovers.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Asian