Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail
I love a good drink on occasion, especially my new Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail. One sip of this cocktail takes me to the beach in my mind and gives me all the good vibes. Whether you are looking for a date night drink or a poolside cocktail, give this one a try!
The Best Coconut Rum
Below are the best coconut rums in my opinion. These brands may be different for different people. Any of the rums below will go perfect with this delicious cocktail. I usually always stick with Malibu or Parrot Bay for my cocktails. They are super reasonable and are of great quality.
- Malibu Original
- Sugar Island Coconut Rum
- Bacardi Coconut Rum
- Cruzan Coconut Rum
- Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
Tips and Tricks
- Always add ice to the shaker before shaking the ingredients. The makes the drink a thousand times better.
- The ice you use really does make a difference. For me, Sonic has the absolute best ice for cocktails. You can buy them right at the drive-up for only like $3.
- Just like ice matter, I truly believe the glass you use does too. I buy all my cocktail glasses from Crate and Barrel. They are thick and just super high quality. Below are my favorite.
Both Beautiful and Delicious
I am a total sucker for pretty drinks. However, sometimes pretty drinks that will catch my eye at restaurants will end up being duds. They will be watered down and just not good at all. All looks but no taste. I would much rather make this Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail and sit on my back porch and enjoy. That way, I know for certain it’s going to be a home run every single time! This cocktail is both pretty and delicious!
Shop My Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail Post
Want More Cocktail Recipes?
Coconut Rum, fresh fruit juices, coconut water, and grenadine make this pineapple rum punch cocktail a summer favorite. Garnish with a lime wedge and a delicate flower to take it over the top.
- 3 oz coconut water
- 3 oz coconut rum
- 0.5 lime juice, fresh
- 2.5 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz orange juice
- splash of grenadine or my strawberry syrup
- lime slices for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice along with coconut rum, coconut water, lime juice, pineapple juice, and orange juice. Shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain the liquid into the glass
- Pour a splash of grenadine into the glass and garnish with a lime slice and enjoy!
- If you want the same look as my cocktail, don’t add the grenadine to the shaker. Make sure to add a splash in the glass. It will settle towards the bottom and give it that pretty color.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pineapple Rum Punch Cocktail, Drinks, Happy Hour, Rum, Cocktail