Y’all, my new Hibachi Shrimp Veggie Pasta may be the new best recipe on my site. It looks and tastes like real pasta, but I have a secret, it’s veggies. That’s right, I am using Natural Heavens Angel Hair Veggie Pasta is only made with Hearts of Palm. 100% veggie noodles that taste identical to the real thing. The best news is it’s Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free. Healthy can look and taste so good!
This looks like real noodles, how is it Whole30 compliant?
Natural Heavens Pasta is indeed Whole30 because it is made from 100% Hearts of Palm. It would not be considered Whole30 if it was created out of almond flour. However, any pasta that is 100% veggies is fine to use, for example, spaghetti squash, zoodles, and Hearts of Palm pasta.
This veggie pasta is a low-carb pasta substitute and is the perfect replacement for regular pasta. These veggie noodles have only 1 ingredient, Hearts of Palm and is only 25 calories and 4 carbs per serving, Additionally, they are very simple to use, just remove from the bag, add the sauce you like, and heat it for 2 minutes.
Ingredients you will need for this Hibachi Shrimp Veggie Pasta:
- Natural Heavens Angel Hair Veggie Pasta
- Bang Bang Sauce
- Minced garlic
- Olive Ooil
- Salt and Pepper
I know a lot of you struggle finding healthy recipes that will satisfy and fill up your husband/family. This recipe will completely blow your families mind and make their tummies so happy, I guarantee it. This dish not only will fill you up, but it tastes identical to the Japanese Hibachi Grill. Healthy seriously never tasted so good.Print
This Hibachi Shrimp Veggie Pasta tastes identical to the Japanese Hibachi Grill. Hearts of Palm Pasta mixed with shrimp, mushrooms, shallots, garlic, tossed in Bang bang Sauce and garnished with parsley. Whole30, Keto, Paleo and Gluten/Dairy Free.
Hibachi Shrimp Veggie Pasta
- 1.5 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 (9 oz) packages Natural Heavens Angel Hair Veggie Pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
Bang Bang Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp compliant sriracha sauce (see notes)
- Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and mushrooms and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until cooked through (both sides will be pink and opaque), about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the hearts of palm veggie pasta from the bags and add to the skillet.
- Using tongs, toss the veggie pasta with the shrimp, garlic mushrooms and shallots until completely combined. Cook together for another 3 minutes or so.
- While cooking, mix the bang bang sauce by adding everything to a bowl and mixing with a spoon until combined.
- Transfer the sauce to the pasta and mix together until everything is coated.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy.
- Category: Entrees
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 390
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 4.5
- Fiber: 0.5
- Protein: 24
- Cholesterol: 194
Keywords: Hibachi Shrimp, Veggie Pasta, Keto Recipes, Gluten Free, Whole30 Recipes
This is the BEST veggie pasta. You can also buy a bug bulk box on amazon for really reasonable. CLICK HERE