Fresh Green Bean Salad (Keto + Low Carb)
It’s summertime here in Missouri and I have been living on salads these days. My new Fresh Green Bean Salad is absolutely delicious and perfect to pair with a chicken breast on a hot summer day. Additionally, it is the perfect side dish to take to a BBQ. It is light, fresh, and super filling.
This post was sponsored by Walmart but all opinions remain my own!
Are you wanting fresh, high-quality groceries delivered right to your door? With the Walmart+ Membership, you can have free same-day delivery from your store—Groceries & more delivered as soon as today, at the low prices you love.
- Same prices as in-store
- No markups on items
- Fee: No hidden fees
- Walmart’s everyday low prices
As a mother and food blogger, I need my time back. The free same-day delivery has been my favorite part of the membership. If I’m needing ingredients for a recipe, I simply go online, place an order for same-day delivery. It saves me a trip to the store and allows me to get more done during my already busy days. Visit Walmartplus.com to start your free trial.
In addition to the same-day delivery, here is what else you will get with Walmart+ Membership.
- FREE unlimited delivery (orders $35+, restrictions apply): Pays for itself in just two deliveries based on the $7.95 delivery fees. Bye, per-delivery fee! Get free unlimited deliveries (orders $35+, restrictions apply) for one annual or monthly fee.
- Mobile scan & go: Check out with your phone as your shop in-store.
- Member prices on fuel: Save 5 cents per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations.
What To Serve With This Fresh Green Bean Salad?
There are so many ways you could serve this salad. I love pairing it with the following below. However, if you want to take this side dish and turn it into an entree, throw in some chopped chicken.
- Chicken breast
- Pork Chops
- Shredded Chicken Teriyaki
- Pot Roast
This is also the perfect salad for weekly meal prep or to take to your next family or friend’s cookout. It is filled with so much flavor and is so much better than just boring plain green beans.
Shop My Post
Want More Healthy Recipes?
- Fresh Homemade Salsa
- Mediterranean Greek Tomato Salad
- Tomato Hasselback Caprese Salad
- Southern Chicken Salad
- Southern Green Beans
Are you needing a new way to serve green beans? Whip up this Fresh Green Bean Salad for a new and approved way to enjoy green beans. Fresh green beans, tomatoes, lemon juice, feta, red onion, salt/pepper, and garlic. The perfect keto and low-carb side dish.
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Add a skillet over medium heat along with 1 tbsp olive oil and the minced garlic. Cook 1 minute until the garlic is fragrant. Add the green beans and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked green beans and garlic to a large mixing bowl. To the green beans, add 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, cooked bacon, red onion slices, chopped basil, tomatoes, salt/pepper, and feta. Mix together until combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Category: Side Dish/ Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fresh green bean salad, green beans, salad, keto, low carb, gluten free