Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad
If you are needing the perfect healthy side dish, look no further. This Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad is perfect for any night of the week and can also serve as a yummy snack. This is one of my go-to side dishes during the week. It’s filled with so much flavor and fills me right up. In addition, it is the perfect dish to take to any social gathering or picnic.
How to serve this Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad
This Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad can be served so many different ways. Add it as a side dish with your favorite protein, such as chicken, steak, turkey or beef. It’s also a great snack option if you are wanting to halve something healthy and yummy. Further, it is the perfect picnic salad to take to your next gathering.
Tips and Tricks
- Buy the Kalamative olives pitted to save time.
- The dressing is the show stopper in this recipe. I always like to make this in advance in place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to chill. It really makes the salad tastes so much better.
- If you are dairy-free you have two options; remove the feta all together to sub a dairy-free feta cheese such as Follow Your Heart or Violife.
- Make a big batch of this on Sunday and use it for a quick meal prep option with your favorite protein. It will add a ton of flavor and make you excited for lunchtime again.
My Greek Salad Dressing Can Be Used Many Different Ways
This dressing can be used for much more than just a salad. Use it to bring amazing flavor to veggies, proteins, and salads. In addition, you can use it as a marinade for pork, chicken, and beef. It takes no time at all to whisk together and s much healthier than any store-bought brand. Serving it over the top of crisp asparagus or green beans is another favorite of mine.
Shop My Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad
Want More Healthy Salad Recipes?
- Homemade Salsa
- Blackened Shrimp Salad
- Bacon Ranch Cauliflower Salad
- Strawberry Chicken Poppy Seed Salad
The perfect Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad. This salad is not only a breeze to make, but it’s also super healthy. It requires simple and fresh ingredients that are coated in a yummy homemade Greek dressing. The perfect side dish to serve with any protein option.
- 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large seedless cucumber, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 3/4 Kalamative olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup banana peppers
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Feta cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon granulated Monk Fruit*
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Add all of the Greek dressing ingredients to a mason jar and shake until well to blend. Season with any additional salt to taste. Place the dressing to the side.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, artichoke hearts, banana peppers, parsley, olives, and feta to a large mixing bowl. Right before serving add the dressing over the top and gently toss until evenly coated. (Here you can use half the dressing recipe or the full depending on your preference.
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Category: Side Dish/ Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek Salad, Mediterranean Salad, Keto Salad, Salad