It’s the middle of summer here in Missouri and one thing us Missouri folks like is a good ole BBQ by the pool. This Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Ranch salad is the perfect side dish that will go amazing with ribs, chicken wings, burgers and hot dogs. It is not only creamy and delicious, but Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant. It is gluten, dairy and sugar free.
This is the perfect cold summer salad for those hot days. Not only will you want to take them as a side dish to a BBQ, but you can make this for an easy meal during the week that will pair nicely with a protein of choice. Making this salad a day before and allowing it to chill overnight makes it even taste better. If you do this, just save the bacon and crumble over the top before serving.
Click below to save to your Pinterest board.
A creamy ranch, cauliflower, broccoli and bacon Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant salad
- 3 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 3 cups cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 pieces bacon (chopped)
- 1 cup Whole30 compliant ranch (see notes for a link to my recipe)
- 3 tbsp green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F for the bacon
- Add 2 slices of compliant bacon to the sheet pan and cook for about 10 mins
- While the bacon is cooking, clean and chop the broccoli, cauliflower and onions.
- Mix together the compliant ranch (see notes for link to recipe)
- Add all your chopped veggies to a mixing bowl along with 1 cup of homemade ranch.
- Mix until everything is combined.
- Remove bacon and chop.
- Sprinkle bacon and chopped green onions over the top of the salad.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill in the fridge overnight.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish