Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad (Whole30)
This Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad is so easy to make and is filled with bacon, homemade ranch, red onions, greens onions, broccoli and cauliflower. Whole30, Keto and Paleo.
Looking for the perfect Keto salad for your next BBQ, holiday menu or just a easy side dish. My Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad goes amazing with ribs, chicken wings, burgers, hot dogs, chicken and steak. It’s not only creamy and delicious, but it’s also Whole30, Paleo, Keto, and Gluten/Dairy Free.
My favorite way to use this salad is making a big bowl on Sunday and using it through the week. This salad makes for an easy meal that will pair nicely with a protein of choice. This salad stores really well in the fridge. In my opinion, making this salad a day before and allowing it to chill overnight makes it even taste better. If you do this, just save the bacon and crumble over the top before serving.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Red onion
- Homemade Ranch
- Green onions
- Salt/Pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE THIS SALAD
Preheat oven to 400°F for the bacon. Add 2 slices of compliant bacon to the sheet pan and cook for about 10 mins. While the bacon is cooking, clean and chop the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. Mix together the compliant ranch (see notes for link to recipe).
Add all your chopped veggies to a mixing bowl along with 1 cup of homemade ranch. Mix until everything is combined. Remove bacon and chop. Sprinkle bacon and chopped green onions over the top of the salad.
Serve immediately or for best results, chill in the fridge overnight.
Shop My Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad Post
If you are looking for the perfect addition to your holiday or BBQ menu, be sure to give this recipe a try. I highly suggest making my homemade ranch dressing for this recipe. It really is the best part of the recipe!Print
- 3 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 3 cups cauliflower (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 pieces bacon (chopped)
- 1 cup homemade ranch (see notes for a link to my recipe)
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F for the bacon
- Add 2 slices of compliant bacon to the sheet pan and cook for about 10 mins
- While the bacon is cooking, clean and chop the broccoli, cauliflower and onions.
- Mix together the compliant ranch (see notes for link to recipe)
- Add all your chopped veggies to a mixing bowl along with 1 cup of homemade ranch.
- Mix until everything is combined.
- Remove bacon and chop.
- Sprinkle bacon and chopped green onions over the top of the salad.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill in the fridge overnight.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 190
- Sodium: 363
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 14
Keywords: Ranch Salad, Bacon Ranch Cauliflower Salad, Keto Salad, Paleo Salad, Whole30
Pin This Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad Pinterest
WANT MORE HEALTHY THANKSGIVING RECIPES?
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!