Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Vegetables
Sheet pan recipes always save the day when I want to get a nutritious and quick meal on the table. My Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Vegetables is absolutely incredible. The whole family will dig this meal and the best news, clean-up is a breeze. Additionally, this is an amazing meal prep option for make-ahead meals throughout the week!
Tips and Tricks For This Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Vegetables
- Don’t overmix the meatloaf ingredients. Just mix until it looks well combined.
- If you are not a fan of green beans, feel free to sub your favorite veggies. I also love doing zucchini and squash or even broccoli.
- If you like the veggies a little more crispy, add everything to the sheet pan and cook straight through for 25 minutes. If you like them more crunchy and fresh, only cook for 15 minutes.
- Make sure to add the ketchup the tops of the mini meatloaves at the 10 or 15 minute mark so it can cook on top get bubbly and yummy.
Ingredients Needed For This Recipe
- Ground turkey or ground beef
- Large egg
- Almond flour
- Chopped onion
- Tomato sauce
- Garlic cloves, finely minced
- Coconut aminos
- Ketchup, no sugar added ( I use True Made)
- Button mini mushrooms, cleaned
- Green beans, cleaned
- Avocado oil
- Garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Store Leftovers
Fridge: If you have any leftover you can store in a glass mason jar or glass storage containers. This will last in the fridge for 4 days. To heat, add to the microwave for 60 seconds or add to a skillet over medium heat. Cook until warmed to your liking.
Freezer: Add to a freezer safe container and freeze up to 3 months.
Shop My Post
Check Out More Healthy Keto Recipes
- Sheet Pan Chimichurri Steak and Veggies
- Air Fryer Chicken Bacon Ranch
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops
This Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Vegetables is the perfect healthy family meal that requires easy clean-up. Not only is it a yummy meal, but it’s also low-carb, Whole30, paleo, and dairy-free.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1–8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh or dry)
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 8 tablespoons ketchup, no sugar added ( I use True Made)
- 8 ounces button mini mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 pound green beans, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. To a large mixing bowl, add ground beef or ground turkey, almond flour, and beaten egg. Mix until just combined. Add the small can of tomato sauce, chopped onions salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix everything together until combined.
- Divide the meatloaf mixture into 8 equal portions. Shape each portion into a loaf and place it evenly apart on one side of the prepared sheet pan. Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, place green beans and toss with avocado oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly coated. At the 10 minute mark, remove the meatloaf and add the green beans and mushrooms to the other side of the sheet pan and top each mini meatloaf with 1 tablespoon ketchup.
- Add back to a sheet pan back to the oven for another 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 165F.
- If you like your veggies a little more crispy, add everything to the sheet pan and cook straight through for 25 minutes. If you like them more crunchy and fresh, only cook for 15 minutes.
- For Whole30, use compliant ketchup like Primal Kitchen or The New Primal.
- Nutritional facts are for ground turkey and reflect 2 mini meatloaves and 1/4 of the green beans and mushrooms.
- Net Carbs is 19 grams for the above.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan meatloaf and veggies, meatloaf, low carb meal, paleo, family recipe