Breakfast Kale and Potato Sheet Pan
Sheet pan meals have literally saved my sanity and bank account over the past few years living Whole30 and Paleo. Not only are they super easy to whip up for breakfast, lunch or dinner, but it saves our family money. I am a girl that likes to eat yummy food on a budget and this sheet pan breakfast serves a great easy, delicious and cheap option for my family.
This Roasted Potato and Kale Hash with Eggs makes my family jump for joy on Saturday mornings. Not only is this a delicious breakfast, but leftovers can also serve as lunch or dinner during the week. This perfect mixture will keep you full for hours and is a staple at my house during my Whole30‘s. I love adding Primal Palate’s Meat and Potato Seasoning to all of my sheet pan meals for more flavor. I will buy a set of their Whole30 Approved spices and they will last forever.
Need an easy meal prep idea? These sheet pan meals can be tailored to meet your needs. Throw some protein and veggies on a sheet pan and season and you are good to go for a couple of meals. All of your family meals don’t have to be “fancy dancy” and Pinterest worthy. Don’t over complicate eating healthy…think simple and use a dang sheet pan.
Easy sheet pan breakfast that the whole family will love.
- 1 1/2 pound Yukon Golden potatoes (cut into 3/4 inch pieces)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 8 large eggs
- 4 green onion (thinly sliced)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the potatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, oregano, chili powder, salt and black pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat. Spread out on the baking pan. Roast until the potatoes are toasty and starting to brown. Almost 20 mins
- Reduce the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the kale to the pan and stir until the kale wilts, while returning the pan back to the oven. Make since indentations in the hash and crack your eggs into each. Cook another 8-10 minutes.
- Top with green onion, dried parsley and Primal Palate’s Meat and Potato seasoning if desired.
Click here for Primal Palate’s Meat and Potato Seasoning
- Category: Breakfast, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!