- 3–4 lb beef chuck roast
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 8-ounce jar banana peppers (with juice)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- OPTIONAL STEP: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and brown each side of the roast. 2 minutes or so on each side.
- Turn the crock-pot on low and add the beef broth and roast. Season the top of your roast until completely covered with the spices. Add the ghee and jar of banana peppers. Add on the lid.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Shred the roast with a fork before serving.
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight container for 4 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6-7 hours
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Crockpot
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Banana Pepper Pot Roast, Keto Recipes, Whole30, Paleo