Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops
If you haven’t cooked pork chops in an air fryer yet, you are absolutley missing out. I don’t think I will ever go back to pan frying or oven baked pork chops now. My Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops are so juicy, flavorful and can be done and on the table in 12 minutes. My air fryer is my most beloved kitchen gadget. I’ve found that you can literally cook anything in an air fryer and it will make it taste a 100x better. It’s perfect for chicken, pork, steaks, veggies and even heating up leftovers. It is such a life and time saver!
What is the Best Air Fryer to Purchase?
I’ve used the GoWise brand for almost 2 years now and I won’t ever go to another brand. I used to have the 5.8 qaurt and recently upgraded to the 7 quart. It was the best decison to upgrade beause it is large enough to where I don’t have to cook in batches. If you are debating on size, GO FOR THE 7 QUART!
Below is the air fryer I love and recommend:
How to Make the Buffalo Seasoning?
This seasoning is so easy to make and will tast better than store bought. It will light your mouth up, beacuse it is HOT. Don’t worry though if you don’t like too spicy, I’ve added notes in the recipe card that will help you taylor the spice level to your liking.
To make this seaoning I combine the following spices: Nutritional yeast, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. So simple and full of flavor. It is great on chicken, steak, pork and even veggies!
Pro Tips for These Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops?
- Buying the Right Pork Chop: From experience, the best pork chops to buy are thick, boneless chops, somewhere between 1 ½ inches to 2 inches thick. I love Butcher Box’s pork chops. They are so amazing. Click here to grab Butcher Box‘s latest offer.
- Tenderize: Pierce each side of the pork chops multiple times with a fork. Make sure the pierce marks are distributed evenly among each side.
- Room Temp: Allow the pork chop to come to room temperature before cooking. Never cook straight from the refrigerator. Leave out around 15 minutes before cooking.
- Cooking Method: Cooking pork chops in the air fryer is hands down the best way to cook them. It is quick and they always, always turn out super tender and juicy.
Shop My Buffalo ir Fryer Pork Chops Post
Want More Healthy Air Fryer Recipes?
These Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops are rubbed with homemade buffalo seasoning and cooked to perfection. Cooks in only 12 minutes and clean up is a breeze! Whole30, Keto, and Paleo.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes
- Tenderize each pork chop with a meat tenderizer or use a fork to poke holes on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the buffalo seasoning ingredients.
- Coat the pork chops with olive oil and rub in the mix liberally.
- Cook pork chops in air fryer at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping pork chops over after 6 minutes. The internal temperature should read 155-160F.
Serve With The Following:
- Store any leftover seasoing in a small jar with a lid.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 240
- Sodium: 350
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 71
Keywords: Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops, Air Fryer, Keto, Paleo, Whole30