- 1 (8-oz.) tube Crescent Rolls
- 1 12-oz. package mini cocktail wieners
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tbsp Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- 1 cup milk ( I used 2%)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375º. On a lightly floured surface, unrolled crescent sheets and tear where perforated. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place one cocktail wiener on the thick side of each triangle then gently roll to the thinner side.
- Transfer to a medium baking sheet, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Bake until golden, 13-15 minutes.
- Serve with the cheese sauce and enjoy!
Cheese Sauce Instructions
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and melt the 2 tbsp butter. Whisk in the flour once the butter is melted. Whisk until it forms a thick paste, around 60 seconds.
- Once you get a thick paste, whisk in the milk and cook on medium-low heat until it becomes thick around 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour in the cheddar cheese and salt. Whisk until smooth and melted.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to one week in an airtight container for up to one week.
I do prefer the all beef lil smokies. But feel free to use whicher one you like.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pigs in a blanket, appetizer