Seasoned Pigs In A Blanket
Who else is counting down the days until The Big Game? My new Seasoned Pigs In a Blanket with Cheese Sauce is the perfect appetizer that’s sure to make an impression on your guests. It’s also kid-friendly! Additionally, to save time on game day, I order all my ingredients on the Walmart App using my Walmart+ Membership. You can get free delivery & the same low prices as in-store ($35 order minimum. Restrictions apply).
This post was sponsored by Walmart, however, all opinions remain my own.
What Ingredients Do You Need?
Aloof the ingredients you will need for this recipe can be delivered for free using your Walmart+ membership.
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Mini cocktail weiners (I used Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies®)
- Melted butter
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (Great Value Brand)
- Cheddar Cheese
We are in the middle of winter here in Missouri. My Walmart+ Membership is a lifesaver on days I can’t get out of the house and need supplies and groceries delivered. I just open my Walmart app and order exactly what I need and have it delivered right to my door for free ($35 order min. Restrictions apply.) without stepping foot in the store. It’s so easy and convenient. I am also obsessed with ordering online and having things shipped to me for free.
With the Walmart+ Membership, you can have Free same-day delivery of fresh, high-quality groceries delivered right to your door from your local store—Groceries & more delivered as soon as today, at the low prices you love.
TRY IT FOR FREE: After the 30-day free trial, Walmart+ costs $98/year or $12.95/month.
- Same prices as in-store
- No markups on items
- Fee: No hidden fees
- Walmart’s everyday low prices
In addition to the free same-day delivery, here is what else you will get with Walmart+ Membership.
- FREE unlimited delivery (orders $35+, restrictions apply): Pays for itself in just two deliveries based on the $7.95 delivery fees. Bye, pre-delivery fee! Get free unlimited deliveries (orders $35+, restrictions apply) for one annual or monthly fee.
- Mobile scan & go: Check out with your phone as your shop in-store.
- Member prices on fuel: Save 5 cents per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations.
Shop My Kitchen Walmart Favorites
Want More Appetizers?Print
- 1 (8-oz.) tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 12-oz. package mini cocktail wieners (I used Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies®)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tbsp Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- 1 cup milk ( I used 2%)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375º. On a lightly floured surface, unrolled crescent sheets and tear where perforated. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place one cocktail wiener on the thick side of each triangle then gently roll to the thinner side.
- Transfer to a medium baking sheet, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Bake until golden, 13-15 minutes.
- Serve with the cheese sauce and enjoy!
Cheese Sauce Instructions
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and melt the 2 tbsp butter. Whisk in the flour once the butter is melted. Whisk until it forms a thick paste, around 60 seconds.
- Once you get a thick paste, whisk in the milk and cook on medium-low heat until it becomes thick around 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour in the cheddar cheese and salt. Whisk until smooth and melted.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to one week in an airtight container for up to one week.
I do prefer the all beef lil smokies. But feel free to use whicher one you like.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pigs in a blanket, appetizer
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!