- 2.5 pounds chicken breast (trim excess fat)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons of my Homemade Ranch Seasoning*
- 16 oz. cream cheese*
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 sliced cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Add the chicken breasts, minced garlic, diced onions, chicken broth, and ranch seasoning to the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours without opening the lid. (This is optional, but I like to saute the garlic and diced onions with a tablespoon of ghee before adding to the crockpot).
- Shred the chicken with two forks and add in the cream cheese and shredded cheese. Mix together with a spoon and add the lid back on for another 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped bacon and green onions. Enjoy!
- Ranch Seasoning: If you don’t want to make homemade ranch seasoning, use 1 1/2 packet of ranch mix.
- Dairy-Free: If you are dairy-free feel free to sub your favorite dairy-free cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- Storage: Store in an air-tight container for up to 3-4 days or freeze in and freezer-safe container for up to 3 months
- Category: Main Dish/Dip
- Method: Crockpot
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Crockpot Ranch Chicken, Crack Chicken, Creamy Crockpot Ranch Chicken, Ranch Chicken