Air Fryer Radish Chips that are the perfect snack, appetizer or side dish. Serve them with my homemade ranch dressing to take them over the top. Paleo, Keto and Whole30. 7 NET CARBS per serving.
- 1 pound radishes washed and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Wash and thinly slice the radishes. Place the sliced radishes in mixing bowl and add olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix until combined.
- Cook in the air fryer for 8 minutes at 370F. Give them a little shake, spray with cooking spray and up the temperature to 400F. Cook another 8-10 minutes or until desired cripiness.
- Preheat oven to 400F. On a medium baking sheet add olive oil and slides radishes and toss to coat radishes completely in oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Roast radishes for a total of 20-25 minutes, tossing every 5-10 minutes to brown all sides of radish slices. Remove from oven and serve immediately for best flavor and texture.
- Serve with my homemade ranch
- I will usually cook my radish chips on 370F for 8 minutes then up the temp to 400F for another 8 to 9 minutes. Depending on desireed crisiness, you may want to cook a little longer.
- There is 7 NET carbs per serving.
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer/Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 72
- Sodium: 694
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 6
Keywords: Air Fryer, Radish Chips, Keto, Gluten Free