25 Clean Keto Crockpot Recipes
25 Clean Keto Crockpot Recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights, a large gathering, or Sunday family dinner. Low Carb, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, and Family Friendly
25 Clean Keto Crockpot Recipes
There is nothing better than coming home after a long day of work and smelling your delicious crockpot working hard for you while you were away. The best thing about slow cooker/crockpot recipes is being able to prep your ingredients, throw them all together in the crockpot, set it to low, and wait! No standing over a hot stove or pre-heating the oven, and there’s minimal cleanup, too!
I’ve compiled 25 Clean Keto Crockpot Recipes that are low carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious. Perfect for a busy weeknight or a large gathering, let your slow cooker do all the work!
What is “Clean” Keto?
Eating keto/low carb is a lifestyle choice that works so well for so many. People boast of newfound energy, better sleep, weight loss, and better overall health. There are a ton of low carb keto recipes out there that are considered “Dirty” which means they might be low in carbs, but they’re full of processed ingredients, and aren’t necessarily “healthy”.
Clean Keto takes this lifestyle a step further and while it maintains the low carb aspect, it also encourages real, whole foods that are free of dairy, gluten, and added sugar.
So get your slow cooker ready, these keto recipes will keep you fit, full, and healthy!
How to Make Recipes “Clean”
Dairy-Free: If you find a keto recipe that you really love, substituting non-dairy products can be super easy! If a recipe calls for cream cheese, use non-dairy cream cheese by Kite Hill, Trader Joe’s, or your favorite brand. You can also find replacements for butter, cheese, milk, cream, and more. Check your local grocer for non-dairy replacements.
Gluten-Free: Since Keto mostly stays away from products that contain wheat, this should be an easy one to skip. However, if you do come across gluten in an item, make a swap to a similar product that is gluten-free.
Sugar-Free: An easy way to replace sugar in a recipe is to use Monkfruit sweetener. This is a 1:1 sugar replacement and has 0 calories and 0 carbs!
3. Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast // Wholesome Yum
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup // The Whole Cook
5. Keto Creamy Chicken Chowder // Tastes Lovely
7. Slow Cooker Sausage, Bell Pepper, and Onions // Fit Slow Cooker Queen
8. Easy Crockpot Keto Chili Mac // Keto Pots
9. Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe // Wholesome Yum
12. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps // Slow Cooker Gourmet
13. Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs // All Day I Dream About Food
14. Whole30 Pumpkin Turkey Chili // Tastes Lovely
16. Crockpot Ancho Pork // Primal Gourmet
17. Comforting Crockpot Keto Chicken and Dumplings // Keto Pots
19. Slow Cooker Carne Asada // Lexi’s Clean Living
20. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken With Rosemary // The Organic Kitchen
22. Crockpot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken // Wholesome Yum
23. Easy Low Carb Crockpot Gumbo // Little Bite of Mine
Pin this Post on Pinterest!
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!