- 4 medium ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils/seeds
- 1 large jalapeño, seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the seed. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the lime juice, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Using a fork, roughly mash the avocado until either smooth or chunky consistency. Whichever consistency you prefer. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Carefully stir in 1/4 cup of the pomegranate arils/seeds. Transfer to a serving bowl and add the rest of the pomegranate arils to the top of the guacamole for a beautiful presentation.
- Serve immediately with plantain chips or veggies and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Dip
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Pomegranate Guacamole, Guacamole, Pomegranate Guacamole Recipe, Pomegranate Guacamole Dip