A creamy and delicious latte that is full of healing ingredients that does a body good. It is Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant along with being dairy and gluten-free.
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen (*See notes for other ideas if you don’t have this specific item)
- 2 cups hot almond or coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp French Vanilla Nutpods (,frothed)
- 1 Scoop collagen (Only if you are not using Matcha tea that doesn’t have collagen)
- Heat up the milk and add all the ingredients except for the Nutpods to a high-speed blender and blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Pour the matcha latte into 2 coffee mugs.
- Froth the French Vanilla Nutpods and pour on top of the latte.
- Add a dash of cinnamon to each latte and enjoy!
*If you want to use regular matcha powder use 1 1/2 tsp for each cup as a substitute
- Category: Drink
Keywords: matcha latte, keto latte, matcha, whole30 drinks, paleo drinks