If you are looking for the perfect healthy Iced Matcha Latte, look no further. This recipe is incredible and is the perfect morning or afternoon pick-me-up. This is a creamy and delicious latte that is full of healing ingredients that does a body good. It is Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant along with being dairy and gluten free.
I love adding matcha to my diet because it is has a lot of health benefits. Matcha is high in catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which is believed to have cancer-fighting effects on the body. Studies have linked green tea to a variety of health benefits, like helping to prevent heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer, and even encouraging weight loss. These are all great reasons to enjoy matcha even more.
What you’ll need for this Iced Matcha Latte:
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Matcha Green Tea Powder or Vital Protein’s Matcha Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Whiped Cream
- Sweetener of choice (Optional) I use Monk Fruit Syrup for Keto, but for Paleo you can also use Honey or Maple Syrup.
- Make sure to use high quality matcha powder. This will make a big difference in the taste. My favorite brands are Vital Proteins and Jade Leaf.
- For additional sweetness add these: Monk Fruit-Keto, Honey or Maple Syrup-Paleo. Omit sweeteners all together to make this Whole30 compliant.
What is Matcha and how does it benefit my healthy lifestyle?
Matcha has so many amazing health benefits and is great to add into your healthy lifestyle. It is rich in antioxidants and has . Matcha is high in catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which is believed to have cancer-fighting effects on the body. Studies have linked green tea to a variety of health benefits, like helping to prevent heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cancer, and even encouraging weight loss.
SHOP MY ICED MATCHA LATTE POST
Be sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest Board
Love this Iced Matcha Latte recipe? Here are a few of my other favorites:Print
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium-high speed until the matcha powder is completely dissolved. Around 30 seconds or so.
- Add more sweetener to taste, if desired.
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Pour the matcha latte over the ice and top with your favorite dairy free whipped cream and enjoy.
- For Whole30, omit the sweetener and canned whipped cream.
- For Whole30 whipped cream, chill a can of unsweetened coconut milk and place in a bowl and whip using a hand mixer for 30-4o seconds on high until thick and creamy.
- For additional nutrition, feel free to add 2 tsp of unsweetened collagen to the blender.
- Category: Beverages/Drinks
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 0.6
- Sodium: 242
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 2.2
- Cholesterol: 4.6