The Best Whipped Coffee, Keto Style
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Looking for a new way to spice up your coffee game? I got you covered with this amazing Keto Whipped Coffee. It will easily become your newest addictions and make you feel like a real life barista.
This drink has saved me during quarantine. Starbucks has been calling my name, but because of the virus they have closed. In my opinion, this Whipped Coffee drink is better than what the coffee shops serve. It is creamy and taste expensive and decedent. In addition, my husband request one every morning. He has become a whipped coffee addict too.
How to make this Whipped Coffee Keto?
Whipped coffee usually calls for sugar. To make it keto compliant, simply substitute Monk Fruit Sweetener or Erythritol. Both of these have the same texture and taste like sugar without all the carbs and calories.
What you need to make this drink:
- Instant Coffee: It must be instant or it will not work. I just used the regular Folgers brand that you can find at any grocery store.
- Monk Fruit or Erythritol: For this recipe I used Monk Fruit. It is by far my favorite substitute for sugar. It doesn’t have any after taste like most sugar-free sweeteners have.
- Almond Milk: I use unsweetened vanilla. You can also use coconut or any other milk of choice.
- Hot Water
- Stand or hand mixer
If you are in a funk and needing a little pick-me-up, be sure to give this recipe a try. It will seriously change your life for the better. And guess what? It’s way cheaper than visiting your favorite coffee shop on a daily basis.Print
Whipped Coffee, Keto Style
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- 2 tbsp instant coffee (MUST BE instant)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit Granulates or Erythritol
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- In a medium bowl add the hot water and the monk fruit sweetener. Stir until dissolved and then add in the instant coffee.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, begin mixing on high for 3-4 minutes or until mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
- Pour the almond milk over a glass of ice.
- Top the milk with the fluffy coffee and mix together with the milk.
- I highly recommend mixing the mixture with the milk before drinking. The coffee fluff is really strong by itself.
- Be sure to use Instant Coffee. It won’t work with coffee grounds. It must be instant.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverages
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 2.5
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Protein: 2.1
Keywords: Dalgona, Dalgona Coffee, Whipped Coffee, Keto Coffee, Keto
Shop my post:
Don’t forget to pin this to you Pinterest page?
Love this Whipped Coffee? Be sure to check out my other favorites:
- Iced Matcha
- Iced Bulletproof Coffee
- Jalapeno Margarita
This is absolutely delicious and definitely helps the “stay home” blues! I would love to know your recommendation for brand of instant coffee. Mine is a bit bleh. Thanks!
Thanks so much Beth! I am glad you loved it.
This is soooo good! I ran out of coffee beans today and I had instant espresso. I put it over iced vanilla almond milk, and jazzed it up a bit with caramel nut pods. It gave me LIFE!!!!
Thanks so much Katie! I am glad you loved it.
Had to make this right away! I used my immersion blender and it didn’t get quite as thick as the photo but that’s perfectly fine because the taste was great. I can’t wait to make this treat again!
Thanks so much Lizzie! I am glad you loved it.
This was great! Found my new summer coffee!
Thanks so much Renee! I am glad you loved it.
This was so good! I have found my new summer coffee!
YAY! So happy to hear
New morning coffee favorite! Perfect for warm weather when I want to start the day with something cooler.
👏🏼👏🏼 Just what this momma needs for an afternoon pick me up! Thank you 💁🏽♀️🙋🏽♀️
Thank you so much.
tried this using a magic Bullet – never did whip up. what did I do wrong?
I suggest using a hand mixer or a whisk. Never have tried with a bullet.
A bullet is more of a blender. You don’t want to blend it but rather whip it. That’s where this hand mixer or whisk will give you the firm whipped peeks of the coffee.
Can I use granulated stevia?
Yes. That should work just fine
I used a bullet mixer and it didn’t fluff up. Stayed liquid. Will this work only with a hand mixer?
Yes you have to use a hand held mixer. It will not work in a bullet.