The Best Whipped Coffee, Keto Style
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Looking for a new way to spice up your coffee game? I got you covered with this amazing Keto Whipped Coffee. It will easily become your newest addictions and make you feel like a real life barista.
This drink has saved me during quarantine. Starbucks has been calling my name, but because of the virus they have closed. In my opinion, this Whipped Coffee drink is better than what the coffee shops serve. It is creamy and taste expensive and decedent. In addition, my husband request one every morning. He has become a whipped coffee addict too.
How to make this Whipped Coffee Keto?
Whipped coffee usually calls for sugar. To make it keto compliant, simply substitute Monk Fruit Sweetener or Erythritol. Both of these have the same texture and taste like sugar without all the carbs and calories.
What you need to make this drink:
- Instant Coffee: It must be instant or it will not work. I just used the regular Folgers brand that you can find at any grocery store.
- Monk Fruit or Erythritol: For this recipe I used Monk Fruit. It is by far my favorite substitute for sugar. It doesn’t have any after taste like most sugar-free sweeteners have.
- Almond Milk: I use unsweetened vanilla. You can also use coconut or any other milk of choice.
- Hot Water
- Stand or hand mixer
If you are in a funk and needing a little pick-me-up, be sure to give this recipe a try. It will seriously change your life for the better. And guess what? It’s way cheaper than visiting your favorite coffee shop on a daily basis.
Whipped Coffee, Keto Style
- 2 tbsp instant coffee MUST BE instant
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit Granulates or Erythritol
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- In a medium bowl add the hot water and the monk fruit sweetener. Stir until dissolved and then add in the instant coffee.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, begin mixing on high for 3-4 minutes or until mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
- Pour the almond milk over a glass of ice.
- Top the milk with the fluffy coffee and mix together with the milk.
- I highly recommend mixing the mixture with the milk before drinking. The coffee fluff is really strong by itself.
- Be sure to use Instant Coffee. It won't work with coffee grounds. It must be instant.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Shop my post:
Don’t forget to pin this to you Pinterest page?
Love this Whipped Coffee? Be sure to check out my other favorites:
- Iced Matcha
- Iced Bulletproof Coffee
- Jalapeno Margarita