Keto Pumpkin Whipped Coffee (Dalgona)
Looking for a new way to spice up your coffee game this fall? I got you covered with this amazing Keto Pumpkin Whipped Coffee. It will easily become your newest addiction and make you feel like a real-life barista.
In my opinion, this Pumpkin Whipped Coffee is WAY better than a sugar-filled pumpkin latte from a coffee shop. It is creamy and tastes as expensive and decadent but in a healthier way. In addition, my husband requests one every morning. He has become a whipped coffee addict too.
How To Make This Whipped Coffee Keto?
Whipped coffee usually calls for sugar. To make it keto compliant, simply substitute Monk Fruit Sweetener or Erythritol. Both of these have the same texture and taste like sugar without all the carbs and calories.
What You Need To Make This Drink:
- Instant Coffee: It must be instant or it will not work. I just used the regular Folgers brand that you can find at any grocery store.
- Monk Fruit or Erythritol: For this recipe I used Monk Fruit. It is by far my favorite substitute for sugar. It doesn’t have any after taste like most sugar-free sweeteners have.
- Almond Milk: I use unsweetened vanilla. You can also use coconut or any other milk of choice.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice and Cinnamon
- Hot Water
- Stand or hand mixer
Tips and Tricks For This Keto Pumpkin Whipped Coffee
- Hot water is a MUST. It helps dissolve the coffee so that it will whip up.
- Instant coffee is key to this dalgona coffee recipe. Don’t use ground coffee. It will not work. Instant coffee, is also a must.
- Make sure to mix together before drinking. If you just drink the foam, it will be super stout. When mixing with the milk, it becomes a creamy coffee drink.
- Don’t overmix the pumpkin puree. After you whip the coffee, add in the pumpkin puree and mix together carefully with a spoon.
Shop My Post
Want More Drink Recipes?Print
The most delicious and decadent Pumpkin Whipped Coffee is only 59 calories and 5 NET carbs. Want to bring the coffee shop to your house? Give this Keto, Paleo, and Dairy Free Drink a try.
- In a medium bowl add the hot water and the monk fruit sweetener. Stir until dissolved and then add in the instant coffee.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, begin mixing on high for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy. Spoon in the pumpkin puree and mix together, but don’t overmix. Just a quick stir to combine.
- Pour the almond milk over a glass of ice.
- Top the milk with the fluffy coffee and mix together with the milk. For best taste, make sure to mix in the milk completely.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Dalgona, Keto Coffee, Whipped Coffee, Paleo, Dairy Free, Pumpkin Coffee