This Keto Blueberry Cobbler is the perfect sweet treat that won’t ruin your diet. The filling consists of fresh blueberries, all-natural sweeteners, lemon juice and xanthan gum and is topped with a nutty crumble and baked to perfection. Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free.
- 4 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup granulated Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a cast iron skillet or a 9×9 baking dish of choice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the blueberries, xanthan gum, vanilla extract, sweetener, and lemon juice. Mix well until the blueberries are coated.
- Transfer the blueberry mixture to a 9 x 9 pan or smaller ramekins
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the topping. Pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Evenly top the blueberry filling with the crumbly topping.
- Bake until top is golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a scoop of dairy free ice cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven/Stovetop
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 82
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
Keywords: keto blueberry cobbler, cobbler, blueberry cobbler, keto dessert