Oh. My. Gosh! This recipe is hands down the BEST Keto Blueberry Cobbler you will ever try. This tastes so close to the traditional recipe, you will never believe it is healthy along with being keto, paleo, gluten and dairy free.
The other night, I surprised my family with this dessert after dinner and they lost their mind. I served it in individual baking dishes along with a big scoop of my Paleo/Keto Vanilla Ice Cream.
They all ended up licking the bottom of their bowls. It was a BIG hit and they never expected it was healthy. My 5 year old looked at me with her blue lips and said, “Momma, can we have this every night after dinner?”
Ingredients for this Keto Blueberry Cobbler:
- Fresh blueberries
- Monk Fruit granulates and syrup
- Almond Flour
- Lemon juice
- Xanthan gum
- Ghee OR coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Cast iron skillet OR a 9×9 baking dish of choice
- Make sure to keep an eye on your cobbler so the top does not burn. Remember, all ovens cook differently.
- The topping will be a crumbly like texture and not like a biscuit. It should turn out almost like a Larabar or RX bar texture.
If you are looking for a dessert that won’t ruin your diet and is sure to impress, give this Keto Blueberry Cobbler a try. It is perfect for an after dinner dessert or a great dish to take to your next BBQ.Print
This Keto Blueberry Cobbler is the perfect sweet treat that won’t ruin your diet. The filling consists of fresh blueberries, all-natural sweeteners, lemon juice and xanthan gum and is topped with a nutty crumble and baked to perfection. Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free.
- 4 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup granulated Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a cast iron skillet or a 9×9 baking dish of choice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the blueberries, xanthan gum, vanilla extract, sweetener, and lemon juice. Mix well until the blueberries are coated.
- Transfer the blueberry mixture to a 9 x 9 pan or smaller ramekins
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the topping. Pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Evenly top the blueberry filling with the crumbly topping.
- Bake until top is golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a scoop of dairy free ice cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven/Stovetop
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 82
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
Keywords: keto blueberry cobbler, cobbler, blueberry cobbler, keto dessert