Oh. My. Gosh! This recipe is hands down the BEST Keto Blueberry Cobbler you will ever try. This tastes so close to the traditional recipe, you will never believe it is healthy along with being keto, paleo, gluten and dairy free.
They all ended up licking the bottom of their bowls. It was a BIG hit and they never expected it was healthy. My 5 year old looked at me with her blue lips and said, “Momma, can we have this every night after dinner?”
Ingredients for this Keto Blueberry Cobbler:
- Fresh blueberries
- Monk Fruit granulates and syrup
- Almond Flour
- Lemon juice
- Xanthan gum
- Ghee OR coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Cast iron skillet OR a 9×9 baking dish of choice
- Make sure to keep an eye on your cobbler so the top does not burn. Remember, all ovens cook differently.
- The topping will be a crumbly like texture and not like a biscuit. It should turn out almost like a Larabar or RX bar texture.
If you are looking for a dessert that won’t ruin your diet and is sure to impress, give this Keto Blueberry Cobbler a try. It is perfect for an after dinner dessert or a great dish to take to your next BBQ.Print
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a cast iron skillet or a 9×9 baking dish of choice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the blueberries, xanthan gum, vanilla extract, sweetener, and lemon juice. Mix well until the blueberries are coated.
- Transfer the blueberry mixture to a 9 x 9 pan or smaller ramekins
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the topping. Pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Evenly top the blueberry filling with the crumbly topping.
- Bake until top is golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a scoop of dairy free ice cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven/Stovetop
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 82
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
Keywords: keto blueberry cobbler, cobbler, blueberry cobbler, keto dessert
Shop My Post:
Be sure to pin this Keto Blueberry Cobbler to your Pinterest Board:
Love this recipe? Be sure to check out my other favorites below:
- Paleo/Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
- Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Bread
- Strawberry & Cream Protein Donuts
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!