Need a quick & easy breakfast for the whole family? These delicious banana cream pie protein overnight oats are protein-packed, filling, and nutritious!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon banana pudding mix ( I use Simply Delish or you can use Sugar Free)
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt or dairy-free yogurt of choice
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Whipped topping
- Mix it all together in a jar and place it in the fridge overnight.
- If you want the yogurt layered, mix everything in a jar except for the yogurt and maple syrup. Let it sit overnight. Mix the yogurt and maple syrup and layer the overnight oats with the yogurt and banana slices.
- Feel free to make multiple jars of these oats on Sunday for breakfast meal prep for the entire week!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: protein overnight oats, overnight oats with banana, banana cream pie overnight oats