Banana Cream Pie Overnight Protein Oats
Need a quick & easy breakfast for the whole family? These delicious banana cream pie protein overnight oats are protein-packed, filling, and nutritious!
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I use plant-based
- 1/2-3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or sugar-free syrup of choice
- 1 tablespoon banana pudding mix I use Simply Delish or you can use sugar-free
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt of choice
- 1/2 banana sliced
- Whipped topping
Mix it all together in a jar and place it in the fridge overnight. If the mixture is too thick for your liking, add a little additional milk to thin out.
If you want the yogurt layered, mix everything in a jar except for the yogurt and maple syrup. Let it sit overnight. Mix the yogurt and maple syrup and layer the overnight oats with the yogurt and banana slices.
- If the mixture is too dry, feel free to add a little more milk to thin it out.
- Feel free to make multiple jars of these oats on Sunday for breakfast meal prep for the entire week!
- The Simply Delish pudding mix is a healthier option than Jello and is vegan and dairy-free.
- Jello Instant Pudding Mix is also dairy free, but I prefer Simply Delish which can be found at most health food stores.
- As for my favorite plant-based protein powder, I use Clean Simple Eats. Click here for their protein and use HEALTHYLITTLEPEACH at checkout for savings.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1.4mg | Sodium: 105mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 11g