- 2.5 lbs red and yellow creamer potatoes (cut in half)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped ( I use Butcher Box)
- 1/2 cup homemade ranch
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- Fresh dill for garnish
Ranch (Makes 1 Cup)
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 2 tsp dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Transfer the sliced potatoes into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Using your hands or a spoon, mix the potatoes, oil and seasoning until evenly coated.
- Dump the potatoes out onto a large coated sheet pan and spread them into a single layer.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, use a metal spatula to stir and mix so they cook evenly.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whip up the ranch dressing, cook the bacon and slice the red onions.
- Remove the cooked potatoes and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the ranch dressing over the cooked potatoes and add in the chopped bacon and red onions.
- Mix together until combined.
- Garnish with fresh dill and serve hot.
- Add the mayo along with the rest of the ingredients to a wide mouth mason jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until combined.
- Once combined, check the consistency. If you would like thinner, just add a little more coconut milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or place lid on the jar and store in the fridge for up to one week
- This salad is best served hot, but it’s also really good served cold. You can make it a day in advanced and store covered in the fridge.
- Store any additional ranch dressing in a mason jar up to one week in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Paleo
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: bacon ranch potato salad, Paleo, whole30 potato salad, potato salad, bacon ranch