- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 2 tsp dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- Add the mayo along with the rest of the ingredients to a wide mouth mason jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until combined.
- Once combined, check the consistency. If you would like thinner, just add a little more coconut milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or place lid on the jar and store in the fridge for up to one week
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Dressing
Keywords: Homemade Ranch, Whole30 Ranch, Keto Ranch, Ranch Dressing, Sauces, Paleo Ranch, Ranch