A creamy and rich Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant Ranch dressing that is better than the store-bought version.
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 2 tsp dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- Add the mayo along with the rest of the ingredients to a wide mouth mason jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until combined.
- Once combined, check the consistency. If you would like thinner, just add a little more coconut milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Serve immediately or place lid on the jar and store in the fridge for up to one week
Click here for my 60 second Homemade Whole30 Mayo
Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Feel free to use dried or fresh herbs.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Dressing
Keywords: Homemade Ranch, Whole30 Ranch, Keto Ranch, Ranch Dressing, Sauces, Paleo Ranch, Ranch