- 2 1/2 cups white wine of choice
- 16 oz. frozen peaches (or 4 cups frozen peaches)
- 2 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit granulated sweetener or Cane Sugar
- Fresh thyme for garnish
Place the peaches into a high powered blender.
Add the wine, Peach Schnapps, Triple Sec and Monk fruit sweetener. Blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses.
Sip and enjoy!
- For the white wine, I suggest SAUVIGNON BLANC or PINOT GRIGIO
- For a sweeter slush, feel free to use a moscato wine
- If you have any leftovers, add to a freezer proof container and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- For Scout and Cellar Wine, click here to shop
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 14.2
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 20