Peach Wine Slush
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This slush includes a mixture of frozen peaches, white wine, peach schnapps, triple sec and monk fruit sweetener.
Ingredients you will need for this Peach Wine Slush:
- White wine of choice
- Peach Schnapps
- Triple Sec
- Frozen peaches
- Monk Fruit granulated sweetener
My Favorite CLEAN Wine For This Cocktail:
I’m obsessed with Scout and Cellar Wine. For a wine to be considered Clean-Crafted™, it goes through two rounds of independent lab testing to guarantee that it’s free of yucky stuff like synthetic pesticides and chemical additives and has fewer than 100ppm of total sulfites. They also evaluate and review farming and production practices to confirm that they are, in fact, Clean-Crafted. Why do they do this? Because they hold themselves to a higher standard. They are committed to offering a more natural, altogether better-tasting wine experience.
If you want to switch to CLEAN wine, be sure to give Scout and Cellar a try. You can click here to check it out. Below are my top favorites to purchase.
Tips For Making the Best Peach Wine Slush:
- As for the white wine, I suggest using SAUVIGNON BLANC or PINOT GRIGIO
- Not sweet enough? Add a little more Monk Fruit sweetener or Cane Sugar.
If you are needing to cool down on a hot summer day or if you are wanting to impress your guest at your next BBQ, give this cocktail a try. You can also save any leftovers by storing in a freezer proof container and adding to the freezer for up to one month.
Peach Wine Slush
- 2 1/2 cups white wine of choice
- 16 oz. frozen peaches or 4 cups frozen peaches
- 2 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit granulated sweetener or Cane Sugar
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Place the peaches into a high powered blender.
- Add the wine, Peach Schnapps, Triple Sec and Monk fruit sweetener. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Sip and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.