This Keto Lemon Drop Martini is super simple and refreshing. It requires minimal ingredients and will easily become your new weekend or date night cocktail. All you need for this Keto and Paleo cocktail is 4 simple ingredients, a shaker and a glass.
What you will need:
- Monk Fruit sweetener
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon flavored sparkling water (LaCroix Lemon)
- Lemon slices
Pro Tips for making the perfect Lemon Drop Martini:
- Make sure to shake the ingredients together for at least 30 seconds. This will ensure that the Monk Fruit sweetener dissolves along with getting that nice foamy top.
- Be sure to strain the mixture into the glass so you get a smooth drink.
Paleo & Alcohol?
It’s pretty obvious that consuming alcohol isn’t exactly encouraged on the paleo diet. However, most paleo experts agree that if you’re eating clean, it’s okay to enjoy a “cleaner” drink on occasion. Vodka is one of the better choices when it comes to a cleaner drink.
Vodka is a distilled alcoholic drink made from grains, potatoes, soybeans, grapes, rice or sugar beets. Since it’s distilled, technically there shouldn’t be any gluten left in it but there’s always the chance for cross-contamination
Best Vodka for this Lemon Drop Martini
Although there is a variety of vodka choices available, there are specific ones you should steer clear from. Always make sure to stick with Vodkas made of Coconut, Fruits, Grapes, Honey, Horseradish and Potato.
- CÎROC Vodka (Grape Based)
- Siwucha Vodka (Fruit Based)
- Boyd Vodka (Potato Based)
The most amazing Keto Lemon Drop Martini that is perfect for weekend or date night sipping. This drink only has 3 NET CARBS and only requires 4 ingredients. Paleo and Keto compliant.
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2.5 oz vodka
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit granulated sweetener
- Lemon flavored sparkling water
- sliced lemon peel for garnish
- To a shaker, add the vodka, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of Monk Fruit granulated sweetener.
- Fill the shaker halfway with large ice cubes.
- Close and shake vigorously for at least 40 shakes to dissolve sugar.
- Strain into a glass and fill the rest of the glass up with sparkling lemon water.
- Add a thinly sliced lemon peel for garnish.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, American
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 0.2
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0.1
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Cholesterol: 1.2
Keywords: Keto Cocktails, Lemon Drop Cocktails, Clean Cocktails, Cocktails