- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, sea salt and melted ghee. Mix together with a fork. It should turn into a crumbly paste.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the salmon filets on top of the paper.
- Drizzle the 2 tbsp. of olive oil over the top of each filet and use a brush to coat each filet.
- Transfer the cheese mixture on top of each filet. Use a generous amount and pat down until the mixture covers the entire top of the filet. Repeat for each filet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggie or side salad.
- The olive oil will act as glue and will help the almond flour and cheese mixture stick. If you need additional help, refer to the cooking video above with a step by step.
- This will last in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Main Dish/Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 filet
- Calories: 461
- Sodium: 260
- Fat: 28
- Carbohydrates: 4.5
- Fiber: 0.8
- Protein: 32.6
Keywords: Parmesan Crusted Salmon, Salmon, Keto Recipes, Oven Baked Salmon, Salmon