Parmesan Crusted Salmon
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Parmesan Crusted Salmon will take your regular salmon game to the next level. This dish is super simple with only 7 ingredients and can be whipped up in under 15 minutes. Additionally, it will please everyone at the dinner table.
Recreating boring dishes in a new and exciting way is one of the reasons I love being a recipe creator. Usually, we will make salmon with just salt, pepper and lemon juice. Although it is still yummy, it can get old super fast. It is nice having different ways to spice up a boring dish. This Parmesan Crusted Salmon recipe has made me fall in love with this fish all over again.
Ingredients needed for this Parmesan Crusted Salmon:
What I love most about this recipe is it requires minimal ingredients that you probably already have on hand?
- Mowi Salmon Filets
- Parmesan Cheese
- Almond Flour
- Sea Salt
- Melted ghee or butter
- Olive Oil
What is the best brand of salmon?
There are many different brands of Salmon that I enjoy, but currently I am obsessed with MOWI. Guys, it is the best salmon I have ever tasted. The way they ship their product is not only adorable but their package is recyclable.I alos really love their tagline, “Salmon is Good. MOWI is goodness.” I couldn’t agree more with this statement.
MOWI is high in Omega-3s. They feed their salmon with a special diet rich in marine ingredients, which results, not only in high levels of good nutrients (protein, vitamins and Omega 3), but also delivers the wonderful color, texture and marbling. They also provide Bistro cuts that make them even more unique.
MOWI Salmon is now available on Amazon Fresh. Some people are a little skeptical to buy Salmon online, but my mind has been changed. MOWI delievers fresh salmon right to your door that has a quality like no other.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a simple meal to make that the whole family will love, be sure to give this Parmesan Crusted Salmon a try. Simply serve with your favorite side salad or veggie of choice and you have the perfect healthy and quick meal.
Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- 4 4 oz Salmon Filets
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt to taste I used ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 3 ½ tbsp melted ghee
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, sea salt and melted ghee. Mix together with a fork. It should turn into a crumbly paste.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the salmon filets on top of the paper.
- Drizzle the 2 tbsp. of olive oil over the top of each filet and use a brush to coat each filet.
- Transfer the cheese mixture on top of each filet. Use a generous amount and pat down until the mixture covers the entire top of the filet. Repeat for each filet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggie or side salad.
- The olive oil will act as glue and will help the almond flour and cheese mixture stick. If you need additional help, refer to the cooking video above with a step by step.
- This will last in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
SHOP MY POST
Be sure to pin this to your Pinterest Page:
Love this Parmesan Crusted Salmon? Be sure to check out my other favorites:
This post was sponosred by MOWI