Craving something extra? My new Buffalo Chicken Casserole is a show stopper and will help bring boring chicken to life. This recipe is full of flavor and amazing texture. In addition, it is Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant. Healthy has never tasted so good!
When I create recipes, I always think about my husband. Taking his pallet into consideration allows me to create “man approved meals” that is not only overflowing with flavor, but is also healthy and filling. When I served this recipe to my husband, it easily became his favorite and even one he requested on a consistent basis.
This recipe is filled with a ton of flavor that will keep you going back for more. In addition, it is an amazing option for meal prep. I will throw this in a glass storage container and serve with a side salad drizzled with some red wine vinegar, light olive oil and a little lemon juice.
Tips for making this Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- I buy the frozen cauliflower rice at Sam’s Club in the freezer section. I highly suggest buying pre-made frozen cauliflower rice and just adding it in frozen. It really will save a ton of time.
- Make sure not to over bake because it could possibly dry it out.
- If you don’t want to make my homemade Mayo or Ranch, then you can buy other compliant brands such as, Primal Kitchen or Tessemae
Can you freeze this Buffalo Chicken casserole?
Absolutely! Simply transfer the entire casserole (except for the garnish) to an airtight container or individual meal prep containers and place in the freezer. They store well for 3 months!
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Buffalo Chicken Patties
- Whole30 Homemade Ranch
- 60 Second Mayo
Shop my Post:
I also love shopping for Whole30 compliant ingredients through Thrive Market. Your favorite organic & non-GMO brands at up to 50% off—delivered to your door. With my link you can get an extra 25% off your first order and a FREE 30 day trial.
Be sure to pin this to your Pinterest Board:
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave me a rating and comment at the end of this post!Print
A creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole that is Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant. Filled with shredded chicken, mayo, ranch, nutritional yeast, seasoning, green chilies and Franks Hot sauce. A perfect easy and quick weeknight dinner.
- 2.5 lbs cooked chicken breast (4 1/2 cups, shredded)
- 3 1/2 cups cauliflower rice (frozen or raw)
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp compliant ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup compliant mayo
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/3 cup green chilies or sub chopped banana peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Garnish with additional green onions and drizzle with 2 tbsp of ranch and a more hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 9X9 or a 9X13 baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower rice, onions, green onions, banana peppers or green chilies, cooked shredded chicken, Franks Red Hot Sauce, mayo, ranch, nutritional yeast and the rest of the seasoning.
- Mix all the ingredients together until completely combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and add to the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is crispy and bubbling.
- Drizzle with ranch, top with fresh chopped green onions and add a little more Franks Hot Sauce to the top.
- Be sure to check the ingredients for the banana peppers for compliant ingredients. I love buying mine through Thrive Market, which is compliant for the Whole30 program.
- You can add in the cauliflower rice in frozen or raw. You do NOT have to cook it before adding it to the oven.
- This will last in the fridge up to one week and in the freezer for 3 months.
- Category: Main Dish
Keywords: Dinner, Casserole, Buffalo Chicken, Whole30, Keto
To calculate it for Keto, take the carbs and subtract the fiber. This will be 5 grams of carbs a serving
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)