This Cookies & Cream Fluff Pie is the perfect sweet treat on those warm spring and summer days. The pie crust is homemade using nuts and dates and is filled with vanilla pudding, whipped topping and crushed gluten free chocolate cream filled cookies.
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) containers of Cool Whip or Coconut Whipped Topping
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (regular or sugar free)
- 2 cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 24 gluten free chocolate cream filled cookies, crushed (I use Glutino)
- In a large bowl, add in the instant pudding mix along with the 2 cups of almond milk. Using a hand held mixer, whisk together until the pudding becomes thick, around 2 minutes or so.
- Transfer the 1 1/2 containers of whipped cream along with the vanilla extract to the pudding mixture and whisk together using the hand held mixer.
- Place the 24 chocolate cream filled cookies in a gallon size baggie. Cover the baggie with a kitchen towel. Take a rolling pin and roll over the bag of cookies until they are crumbled.
- To the whip topping mixture, fold in half of the crushed cookies into the cool whip mixture.
- In a food processor, place all of the ingredients for the crust and pulse until combined. This crust will have a Larabar texture and should be more sticky instead of crumbly.
- Coat a 9 inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Transfer the crust to the bottom of the pie dish, making sure it is one even layer. Note, the crust will only cover the bottom of the pie dish and not the sides.
- Pour the cool whip mixture over the crust and even out using a spatula.
- Top the pie with the remaining crushed cookies.
- Transfer to the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy right from the freezer.
- If you don’t want to make the crust homemade, Walmart now carries pre-made Almond and Pecan crust in the baking isle. Feel free to disregard my crust recipe and use pre-made if it is more convenient.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 366
- Sugar: 32
- Sodium: 285.5
- Fat: 19.2
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4.7
- Cholesterol: 4.8
Keywords: Gluten Free Dessert, Gluten Free Pie, Gluten Free Recipes