- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken (1/2 cup per wrap)
- 2 large collard green leaves
- 1/4 cup red cabbage sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered carrots
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 small cucumber , sliced long ways
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Rinse your collard greens and pat dry with a paper towel. Use a knife to cut down the stem to make it easier for folding.
- Place your leaf dark side down and start adding your chicken, carrots, red cabbage, cucumbers and avocado
- Start wrapping the collard green leaf just as you would a burrito. Cut in half and dip in the Asian dressing. Enjoy!
- To a small bowl, add the coconut aminos, sesame seed oil, rice vinegar, pepper, ground ginger, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
- Mix together with a spoon until completely combined.
Click here for the coconut aminos I used in this recipe. https://amzn.to/2m42Cye
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish, Sauce
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Asian Collard Wrap, Asian Recipes, Healthy Asian Food, Whole30, Keto, Paleo, Dairy Free