Whole30 Asian Chicken Collard Wrap (Keto + Paleo)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I am so excited to bring you something magical and delicious. My new Whole30 Asian Chicken Collard Wrap is such an easy and flavorful lunch to throw together in a rush. When I created this wrap, it was missing something, so I began experimenting with a complaint Asian sauce and it turned out simply amazing. It’s not heavy and gives the chicken and veggies just the right amount of spice and flavor.
I’m a big fan of collard greens and have come to like them any way they are served. There is just enough bitterness that balances out a dish nicely. My new favorite way to wrap any protein is with a collard leaf. It is thick and will hold a lot of veggies and meat without falling apart.
This Whole30 Asian Chicken Collard Wrap was inspired by my love for sushi and it really does not disappoint. It is light and is a great option if you are needing to change up your lunch routine. Coconut aminos totally transform this dish to make it truly have that Asian feel. If you are craving sushi but are following Whole30 or Paleo, gives this beauty a try.
How to use this Asian Chicken Collard Wrap for meal prep:
To prep, prepare everything and store in a glass container and build before eating. For example, clean the collards and wrap in paper towels and place in a baggie. Store the veggies and chicken in a glass container and pre-make the Asian dipping sauce.
Collard Green Asian Wrap
- Collard Wrap1 cup cubed cooked chicken 1/2 cup per wrap
- 2 large collard green leaves
- 1/4 cup red cabbage sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered carrots
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- 1 small cucumber sliced long ways
- Asian Dressing1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- WrapRinse your collard greens and pat dry with a paper towel. Use a knife to cut down the stem to make it easier for folding.
- Place your leaf dark side down and start adding your chicken, carrots, red cabbage, cucumbers and avocado
- Start wrapping the collard green leaf just as you would a burrito. Cut in half and dip in the Asian dressing. Enjoy!
- DressingTo a small bowl, add the coconut aminos, sesame seed oil, rice vinegar, pepper, ground ginger, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
- Mix together with a spoon until completely combined.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.