Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 4 cups Chopped Chicken (Rotisserie, grilled or baked chicken will work)
- 2 slices Compliant Chopped Bacon
- 3/4 cups Whole30 compliant ranch
- 1/3 cup vidalia onions (Chopped)
- 3 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 roma tomaotes (diced)
- 1 cup mayo (whole30 approved version)
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp dill weed
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp black cracked pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp chives (dried or fresh)
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Cook your chicken as desired. Boil, grill, bake or use a compliant rotisserie chicken. Preheat the oven to 400 and add the 2 slices of bacon, rough chop the chicken, tomatoes and onions. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Place the mixing bowl to the side and make the homemade Whole30 Ranch.
- Add in your mayo (Whole 30 version) into a mason jar. Here is my recipe for homemade mayo (1 1/4 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice) Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy.
- In a separate bowl add in all of your seasonings and mix together.
- Add the seasoning mix to the mayo. Slowly add in your coconut milk and vinegar. Here you will add less or more depending on the consistency you like. Put the mason jar lid on and shake.
- Mix ¾ cups of the homemade ranch into the chicken, onions and bacon mixture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!