- 2.5 pounds of chicken breast
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, low sodium, or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons agave, honey, or sugar-free sweetener
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
Add all of the ingredients to a jar with a fitted lid and shake well until combined, or stir with a whisk. This marinade can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Heat a skillet, cast iron skillet, or grill o0n medium/high heat. Add the chicken to the grill and turn down the heat and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: Marinate 3-24 hours
- Category: Main Dish/Sauce
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Asian Marinade, Asian Chicken Marinade, Asian Stir Fry Sauce