Air Fryer Honey Garlic Salmon
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
What Makes This Recipe Great
Rich, buttery, & flaky, this Honey Garlic Salmon is the perfect meal for a date night at home, a special celebration, or an easy weeknight dinner.
This versatile recipe lets you use fresh salmon or frozen salmon in the air fryer, and is prepped and cooked in just 15 minutes with the most delicious honey garlic sauce! Your air fryer will do all the work for you, just whip up your favorite easy sides, and enjoy!
Fresh Salmon Filets: Use fresh salmon or frozen salmon in air fryer for this recipe- whichever you have on hand or prefer! Note that the cooking time will change a bit depending on which you use.
Coconut Aminos: This is a great soy sauce alternative. If you prefer, you can also use a low-sodium soy sauce.
See the full list of ingredients in the printable recipe below.
Recipe Step by Step
1. Pat dry the salmon filets and brush them with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Mix the honey garlic sauce in a bowl. Add a piece of foil to the air fryer along with the salmon, skin side down. Cover the fillets with the sauce.
3. Cook on 390F for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temp is 145F.
Mac’s Pro Tips
Frozen Salmon in Air Fryer: If you’d prefer to use frozen salmon in the air fryer instead of fresh salmon, use these instructions: If the salmon is frozen, no worries, you don’t have to defrost. Just cook another 3-4 minutes or so.
Storage: Store your leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator and eat within 48 hours. Reheat in the air fryer, skillet, or oven for the best texture.
How to Serve: Serve with your favorite starchy side and veggie and save any extra honey garlic sauce to add to your salmon if you’d like it to have more sauce.
Yes. If you want to bake your honey garlic salmon, follow these instructions:
1. Cook in a 375F oven for 18-20 minutes.
2. Add foil to a baking pan. Coat the foil with baking spray, then place the salmon on top.
3. Add the sauce over the salmon and bake.
The options are endless! I like to serve mine with a side of rice and grilled or roasted asparagus. You could also serve it will mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli, etc!
More Delicious Seafood Recipes
Air Fryer Honey Garlic Salmon
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1. Pat dry the salmon filets and brush them with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.2. Mix the sauce in a bowl. Add a piece of foil to the air fryer along with the salmon, skin side down. Cover the fillets with the sauce.3. Cook on 390F for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temp is 145F.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.