Oh my gosh, these White Christmas Margaritas will make you slap someone this holiday season! I’m kidding, I’m kidding! However, they will make you extremely happy because they taste like Christmas cheer! This is the perfect way to jolly up a traditional margarita this holiday season. They really do taste as good as they look!
INGREDIENTS FOR THESE WHITE CHRISMTAS MARGARITAS
- Silver tequila
- White cranberry juice (Available at most grocery stories beside the regular cranberry juice)
- Lime juice
- Triple sec
- Canned coconut milk
- Crushed ice
- Fresh rosemary twigs
HOW TO MAKE
Add all of the ingredients except for the garnish to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Add crushed ice to a 12 oz. glass and pour the shaken drink over the ice. Garnish with cranberries and fresh rosemary. Enjoy!
WHAT’S THE BEST TEQUILA TO USE FOR THIS COCKTAIL?
- LUNAZUL (My favorite. Super smooth and only $17)
- JOSE CUERVO
- CORAZON SINGLE ESTATE BLANCO
- CASA NOBLE CRYSTAL
- PATRÓN REPOSADO
TIPS FOR MAKING THE PERFECT WHITE CHRISTMAS MARGARITAS
- Use crushed ice. It really is a game changer for this cocktail. I love going to Sonic and buying a bag of their crushed ice for $2. If you don’t have a Sonic near by, add some ice to a bag and use a meat mallet to crush up with ice.
- Feel free to add a little simple syrup to this cocktail recipe if you want it a little sweeter. In my opinion, the white cranberry juice gives it just enough sweetness and makes it more enjoyable to drink without any additional sugar.
- Roll the cranberries in lime juice and sugar for a pretty garnish.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary to give this cocktail a little extra holiday taste and feel.
SHOP MY POST
MORE HOLIDAY COCKTAIL RECIPES
These White Christmas Margaritas will get you in the holiday spirit. It’s filled with silver tequila, white cranberry juice, lime juice, triple sec, coconut milk and garnished with fresh cranberries and rosemary!
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, canned unsweetened
- Cranberries & Rosemary twigs for garnish
- Crushed Ice
- Add all of the ingredients except for the garnish to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Add crushed ice to a 12 oz. glass and pour the shaken drink over the ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and fresh rosemary. Enjoy!
- If you are not dairy free, feel free to substitute heavy cream for the coconut milk.
- If you like your drink a little sweeter, add a tablespoon or so of simple syrup. In my opinion, the white cranberry juice gives it just enough sweetness.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 2
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 1
Keywords: Holiday Cocktail, Cocktails, White Christmas Margarita